Google's projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus while being able to dive into the unique engineering challenges we face daily. As a Technical Program Manager at Google, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary engineering projects using your engineering expertise. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders. You're equally at home explaining your team's analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical trade-offs in product development with engineers.
we are revolutionizing the way people interact with computing and the world around them. The Google Assistant is available on a wide variety of devices. As a Technical Program Manager, you will manage the new features development and rollout, bug fixes, and growth for Assistant in Next Billion User markets. You will be working very closely with a cross-functional team of Engineering,Technical Program Managers, Program Managers, gTech, Marketing, and Partnerships.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Balance detail-orientation (tactical) with big picture understanding (strategic) and be technically savvy.
- Manage dependencies within Assistant and with external teams. Track and prioritize feature/surface/system development work from concept to launch.
- Drive and lead engineering teams to identify, prioritize and track tasks to completion goals. Identify risks and corresponding mitigation plans, and put into motion the solutions.
- Identify operational and process improvements and quickly set-up lightweight processes to fill gaps. Manage multiple, time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Partner closely with Product Managers and Engineering leads to understand and influence product direction and ensure execution matches.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in planning and delivering technical product development. Experience working on cross-product area projects.
- Experience with Apps Script.
- Experience in driving software engineering projects across multiple PAs and distributed sites, with competing resources and priorities.
- Ability to take initiative proactively to find opportunities to improve things.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and a complex environment.
- Effective decision maker with sound judgment around escalations.
- Effective organizational, stakeholder management, project management, data analysis, and communication skills.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Why this role? KONE India is embarking upon an exciting growth phase and this represents an opportunity for you to join our Chennai team, as a Senior Sales Engineer who would be responsible to ensu [...]
Jobs - Vice President in visionpix.in Job - Vice President Skills : Java, Hibernate, My SQL, Scrum, Agile methodologies Job Responsibilities: The Role willprovide technical le [...]
Want to be part of a dynamic start-up environment within Amazon and build India s no 1 e-commerce payment gateway platform and thus create history Amazon External Payment Experience team at Ama [...]
Roles and Responsibilities : - The Lead DevOps Engineer oversees and leads the activities of the junior DevOps departments. - Oversight of all server environments, from Dev through Production. [...]