Google's projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus. As a Program Manager at Google, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
Google’s Corporate Engineering team builds and implements enablement technologies for Google’s workforce. Salesforce is a large investment at Google.
Given the size and criticality of the investment, we are creating a Central team, called the Salesforce Hub, to govern implementation of Salesforce and maximize the return on Google’s investment in the platform.
As the Salesforce Platform Operations and Support Lead for the Hub, you will partner with the Customer success team, Google Business Units, Engineering teams, and System Integrators to administer and support Salesforce for various business units across Google, with a focus on quality and customer success. You will support and operate the Hub's managed services Salesforce Production environments, defining and executing against SLAs, resolving issues, managing support, and ensuring efficient operations at scale.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Develop production support strategy, organization model and manage the day to day operations of organizations under the Hub's purview.
- Manage vendor relationships, ensuring SLAs are met and provide support and triage for any break/fix issues. Support the leadership team in managing overall morale and growth.
- Define Support standards for Hub managed organizations and ensure releases meet those standards by collaborating with engineering development teams.
- Act as the primary point of contact for end users for any production related issues. Recruit and manage a team of full time employees.
- Develop metrics and dashboards to communicate the health of the production environment, build a strong productivity funnel and drive efficiency at scale.
- 10 years of project management experience of cross-functional programs for SaaS based products.
- Experience managing a team of vendors through metrics based contracts.
- Experience with the software development lifecycle and using agile methodologies.
- Experience managing support operations in a 3P setting.
- Experience managing small teams.
- Knowledge of Salesforce platform capabilities.
- Ability to translate business objectives into supporting system requirements.
- Ability to adapt to evolving business needs and guide the project team through change.
- Ability to drive long term impact while adapting to the day to day.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving, resolution management, active listening, and interpersonal skills
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Title : Divisonal Manager - Sales - AP & Telangana @ Hyderabad location Experience : 8-10 years About Company : Our client is having over 70 years of experience in manufacturing, performin [...]
Experience : 5+ Yrs in Sales & Business Development Job Location : Chennai and Hyderabad Responsibilities : - Appropriate and related field experience in Sales Management, Marketing of Master [...]
Virtual Relationship Manager - Bank Location : : Sales & Marketing Vacancy : 100 Job Description : Key Responsibilities : - The following to be carried through remote digital media viz. [...]
We have job opportunity with one of the Matrimonial client . During lockdown work from home opportunity. Location : Hyderabad Experience : Minimum 1 yr. Job Profile : - Should have exp [...]