Join us to revolutionize the experience of ecommerce and help brands and retailers 10x their digital marketing content.
What We Do?
- Maker is an engagement platform built from the ground up to help deliver the richest, most compelling content for commerce. We help online retailers and brands enhance existing websites with compelling content, dramatically increasing engagement, conversion and revenue growth.
- Weâ€™ve combined the best of design, web-publishing and analytics tools in a single platform that can enhance any existing site with 10x richer content with zero code, development cost or risk.
- Marketers and designers use our software to create, source, publish & optimize interactive content for their product pages,
landing pages, lookbooks, blog posts, user-generated stories and more.
- Our customers include Sony, Diesel, Ghurka and many others. Checkout maker.me to discover stories behind 2000+ brands and their products.
Who We Are?
- We are a seed stage company, headquartered in downtown San Francisco, CA with a branch office in Chandigarh, India.
- In the increasingly hard battle for consumer attention, we believe experience really matters and are inspired to create technology that can dramatically elevate web content everywhere.
- Weâ€™re a team of problem solvers and makers who seek out others who are also passionate and relentless at their respective crafts. We work hard and push the boundaries of whatâ€™s possible, because we genuinely want to be best in class at whatever they do.
- If you join us, weâ€™ll give you ownership and challenges, and the support and encouragement to grow and help shape the next phase of our company.
Get in touch at [email protected] / +91 (phone hidden)
Job Description for the Designer role at Maker Inc. (Full-time)
- Design templates for multiple elements (product cards, landing page, product display pages, look-books, layout grids, sections, etc) for our creative platform.
- Research & familiarise yourself with the current design trends in the market and execute the tasks accordingly.
- Design web pages for our clients based on the requirements.
- Design related Q: Testing our online design & publishing editor and filing bugs for the engineering team
- Willingness to work in a high-paced startup environmentAn ability to be communicative, flexible, and be precise under stringent deadlines Proficiency with Photoshop is required and knowledge of Sketch is a plusGood written and verbal communications skills Attention to detail Excellent attitude and desire to learn
Job type: Full time, Monday- Friday (9:00 AM â€“ 7:00 PM), 1-hour lunch break
Location of work: Remote, anywhere in India. The designer must have high-speed internet & a PC/laptop.
Powered by JazzHR
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Senior Mobile Games Producer will be responsible for the existing and/or new games in development which includes delegating tasks to a team of designers, programmers and 2D/3D artists. He/She will [...]
Job Description Senior Game Producer will be responsible for the existing and / or new games in development which includes delegating tasks to a team of designers , programmers and 2D / 3D arti [...]
Work Profile: Graphic Designer Job Description: Design graphical content for website, social media, events, curriculum and products. Conceptualization and editing of photos an [...]
Project Manager (Please read this entire JD carefully. There is a call for action request at the end of the post that you need to action should you be interested in applying for this job) [...]