Job Title Java+Big data - Engineer
Corporate Title Associate
The Senior Engineer designs and implements technical solutions and configures applications in different environments in response to business problems. With the partial/ full ownership of Production platforms, Senior Engineer is required to ensure environment stability, expeditious and timely resolution of Production issues, ensuring minimal downtimes and continuity of services. Further the Senior Engineer investigates, proposes and implements various solutions, standardizing where possible,
to ensures stability and reliability of the application platforms. The person performing the role may lead delivery of other members of the team and controls their work where applicable.
What we’ll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
Your key responsibilities
- Design and develop new functionality
- Working with the team on functional and non-functional requirements, technical analysis and design
- Coding and testing, reviewing other team member’s changes
- Document business and functional requirements, design decisions and API
- Co-working with QA team on test automation of new and existing functionality
- Contribute to the definition of the future state of the system architecture
- Acts as role model for individuals aspiring to follow an expert career path by passionately promoting the merits of expert roles and the contribution of their Profession.
- Challenges the ‘status quo’ and influences key stakeholders to ensure industry best practice is adhered to within their area of expertise.
- Mentors individuals across the Bank who wish to follow an expert career path through sharing their experience, expertise and insight.
- Acts as training ‘faculty’ on key internal technical/specialist development programmes (annual number of hours/days to be agreed at start of year with Manager in consultation with the Profession Owner).
- Designs innovative, sustainable solutions which are congruent with the strategic direction of the Bank. Challenges colleagues to do the same, pushing the boundaries of what is possible to deliver potential for higher levels of organisational performance.
- Builds, captures and manages the transfers of knowledge across the Professional community.
- Provides Profession Owners with input that shapes the curriculum.
- Defines and implements best practices, solutions and standards related to their area of expertise.
- Demonstrates thought leadership through seeking out opportunities to shape the agenda with Regulators, Government Departments and Professional bodies.
- Cultivates and maintains effective working relationships with stakeholders and clients by articulating the contribution, commercial impact and benefits of expert roles.
Your skills and experience
- Extensive HTML, CSS, Web Service (REST), JUnit (or Selenium) experience
- Experience in Big Data Solutions including Hadoop ecosystem and the technologies that comprise it
- Practical experience with Build Tools (preferably Maven), Source Code Control (preferably Git), Continuous Integration (Hudson, Jenkins or TeamCity) and Cloud/ Docker based application deployment. Kafka, Spark, Elastic and Kibana working expertise. Professional GWT/GXT, Angular/React experience. TDD experience. Data modeling experience. Digitization experience: OCR, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence & Robotics
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Northern Trust: For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we n [...]
Qualification: BE-Mechanical | Experience: Fresher Dear Candidate, We have the new requirement for BE –Mechanical Engineer profile JD: Post: Production Engineer Education: BE-Mechanical Experien [...]
We are looking for IT Support Engineer with experience working in an IT Ticketing System (such as Service Now or Remedy) for Pune location. Primary Responsibilities - Be a responsible p [...]
Contract period is 6 months-based on performance hiring will be done. Joining period -15 days or less Roles and Responsibilities * Designation ** Senior Engineer / Tech Lead Level 1 (Windows) [...]