Provides worldwide (round the clock) first level and first contact technical support and escalations for employees. The focus of the tactical side of the Helpdesk is on the immediate support of customers, high first contact resolution and maintaining customer-facing service level commitments Performs account administration functions (account creation/termination/change, permission change and account information update) for various EO supported applications. Provides timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of customer to appropriate technical personnel and/or vendors. Supports and maintains effective relationships with end-users; develops, documents,
and implements standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines relating to Helpdesk support Microsoft Azure AD, Microsoft O365 applications and Service-Now ticketing experience is required. NICE InContact CRM experience would be great to have
- Serve as first point of contact between customer (employee) and greater ADSK organization
- Respond to employee requests for technical help via chat tool, SLACK channel, telephone, instant messaging, blogs, communities or email
- Own an incident or service request from the time it is reported until it is resolved
- Provide initial incident support with a goal of high percentage (80%) of calls resolved on first contact
- Enter incident or service request tickets in the issue tracking system for all reported incidents. Update and close incident tickets
- Document customer interactions and problem resolutions in the issue tracking system within the ticket. Provide proactive status communication to customers until issue or request has been resolved or completed
- If unable to resolve incident, engage and transfer to escalation team, project team, service owners or vendor, and provide background information for handoff or transfer of tickets
- Facilitate to screen and route tickets from Helpdesk web queue to next level support teams’ queues
- Act as primary interface to user community by representing and enforcing DES processes and policies
- Relay customer feedback to appropriate service groups, service owners within DES. Notify Helpdesk Manager and other Support team members of customer impacting events. May also relate action taken back to customer
- Maintain the Helpdesk routing table by updating content, processes and forms when necessary
- Educate and train users on hardware and software applications when appropriate on service calls
- Work with other IT groups to assist in pilots, runbooks and process documentation when there is a new service for Helpdesk to support.
- Work with partners to formulate technical requirements and identify support gaps
- Strong working knowledge of machine learning/natural language processing and artificial intelligence approaches and techniques.
- Partner with other teams to develop and integrate virtual assistant solutions.
- Implement and follow standards and policies as defined by corporate and division senior management; escalate exceptions to direct manager or senior management staff
- AS/BS Technical degree
- Soft skills (time management, organizational skills, communications).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer focus and people skills
- 5 years technical experience in a call center environment that is customer facing and hands on troubleshooting
- 3+ years of experience with troubleshooting and working with Active Directory (workflows and roles, accounts management), and Microsoft O365 applications, (SharePoint, One Drive for Business, Zoom, Outlook, and Teams).
- AzureAD and MS Admin portal experience
- Experience with reporting and metrics, utilizing QlikView and Microsoft Excel. May assist management with reporting and analysis of DES metrics
- Use of Service-Now ticketing system. Experience with Active Directory; Security groups and etc within the platform
- Must have intermediate or higher experience using Office 365.
- Experience with SLACK platform
- Knowledge of responding to outage and trouble notifications with established OLA and SLA guidelines
- Proficient communication and ability to collaborate with other team members, customers and service owners
- Facilitate vendor escalations
- Experience in coordinating escalation and resolution of non-priority problem tickets and works with Problem Managers on high priority tickets
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience - 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design - 2+ yea [...]
The Business Entity Cisco CMS seeks an Incident Manager to join some of the industry’s brightest minds in providing proactive incident management support. In this role you will be empowered to tr [...]
Roles and Responsibilities We are looking for a passionate and experienced technologist to be a part of a team to transform the platform from a monolith to microservices, integrate 3rd party produ [...]
Roles and Responsibilities Senior Software Engineer/Assistant Team Lead/Team Lead/Architect - Pega PRPC Certifications required : CSSA CLSA Experience : 3-15 yrs. of relevant experience in P [...]