Autodesk is looking for Site Reliability Engineer to join our talented Operations Engineering and Architecture team. If you are a reliability engineer or DevOps engineer, we want you to join!Autodesk, the leading Design and Engineering software company, is transitioning to the cloud! As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. In addition to designers, architects, engineers, and media and entertainment professionals,
Autodesk helps students, educators, and casual creators unlock their creative ideas through user-friendly applications.
What drives you? Are you passionate about AI, Automation, Innovation and Cloud Ops technologies? Come work with the team and use your expertise and skills to design, build and support the platforms. You will be working closely with the engineering and enterprise application teams to ensure systems are secure, highly available and scalable. Your experience and scripting skills will help you automate scaling and management of server resources and implement code for zero-downtime deployments and to facilitate DevOps practices. This position offers an outstanding opportunity for a unique individual who possesses solid scripting background
- Responsible for defining systems architecture of Cloud Hosted enterprise solutions
- Implement Continuous Delivery mechanism
- Automate the manual processes using suitable scripting language
- Clearly document architecture & infrastructure
- Define & adhere to rigorous change management policies
- Develop appropriate technical diagramming to show interconnectivity of interacting systems and networks.
- Drive and improve performance, scalability, security and availability
- Monitor, recommend and implement tools
- Optimize scaling/performance of networks, servers, monitoring and storage systems.
- Implement preventative and corrective measures
- Liaise with hosting partners to troubleshoot problems.
- Perform root cause analysis of critical outages
- Responsible for driving the process for efficient (and complete/secure) backup and restore
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field, plus 7 years of progressive professional experience
- 2-4 years’ experience in Java programming
- AWS 2+ years of experience with knowledge on AWS technologies like EC2, Lambda, ELB, S3, CloudWatch, IAM, KMS, VPC, Dynamo DB, RDS.
- DevOps experience, with automation experience with configuration tools and management tools.
- Scripting skills - Python and shell scripting.
- Problem Solving Ability – Ability to analyze and resolve infrastructure issues and deployment issues.
- Develop scalable Cloud solutions
- Experience with creation and maintenance of Hosting Environments
- Experience with Maven, Jenkins and GitHub
- Experience with Apache, Tomcat, Jetty or similar servers.
- Understanding, diagnostics, troubleshooting of Java based applications
- Experience with automation or scripting (e.g. Shell/Python/Perl/Ruby)
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of networking and security concepts
- Strong written and verbal skills
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Services Automation Engineer will develop re-usable intellectual property to automate everything related to infrastructure as code. For example, you will automate the deployment of physical cluste [...]
Job Description Skill : Java, Spring Boot, AngularJS1.0DevOps Engineer who can develop & help operationalize support for a Critical business application within Cisco. Engineers must be typica [...]
Hi,We are hiring for Salesforce/SFDC Solution ArchitectJob Location Bangalore/NoidaJob Type PermanentJob Description- * Seeking a Salesforce Solution Architect * The Salesforce Solution Architect will [...]
Job Description Job Location: Manyata Embassy Tech Park, Bangalore India About company: https://www.rolls-royce.com/ Role: Data Engineer Detailed Job Description: At Rolls-Royce, we [...]