The CX Industry solutions team is responsible for building digital experience solutions across industries on a scalable, performant highly available cloud platform by leveraging the Oracle product portfolio.
• You will work with highly skilled, highly motivated engineers using agile methodologies
• The work environment is to treat everything as code (code,configuration, infrastructure, pipelines, everything) to achieve the highest quality product in the most efficient amount of time.
• You will work alongside other software development teams that are building technology platforms, specific industry experiences.
Roles and responsibilities
• Work with the Product Owner and team members
• Use Everything-As-Code methodologies to ensure traceability, configurability, immutability, repeatability, and governability
• Work with product owner, architects to understand and clarify scope and design solutions
• Be able to articulate solution design in technical and non technical forums
• Constantly update oneself on relevant technology updates in the industry
• Technical thought leadership and mentoring of junior colleagues
• Develop code that is of high standard with best practices
• Review design and code of other team members
• Development experience with Java, Microservices platform (Spring boot, Helidon) , Python
• Experience /Understanding of identity management , Security
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and GitLab
• Experience with Docker and containerization methods • Experience with service mesh like istio • Experience with SCM tools and best practices • Knowledge of Agile methodology Experience: 10 - 15 years of industry experience Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requirements Must have 2+ years of experience in Go Language and Microservice architecture with work experience in Java or Python. Overall experience should be 4+ years Job Responsibilities [...]
Summary Title: Front-end Web Developer/Sr. Web Designer Department: Web Programming/Design Location: India - Bangalore or Ahmedabad Responsibilities: - Tailoring user experience [...]
Job Description SAP ABAP Programmer Industry: Automotive industry Location: Bangalore Qualification: B.E/B.Sc Computer Science Experience: 4 to 5 Years in SAP ABAP Programming [...]
GlobalLink is a platforms provider pertaining to Forex order execution, post-trading matching and settlement, Trade Cost Analysis and cash management offering FX Community high performance Trading [...]