Bank of America
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a non- bank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
The FAKC (Finance and Accounting Knowledge Center) was set up in 2007 as a part of the CFO Global Delivery strategy to provide offshore delivery to Line of Business and Enterprise Finance functions. The capabilities hosted include Accounts Payable, General Accounting & Reconciliations, Management Reporting & Analysis, Research & Analytics, Financial Transaction Processing, Finance Systems Support and Supply Chain Management.
Over the years, the scope of FAKC has been expanded to include operations for other enterprise control functions like Human Resources and Risk and Compliance.
The Centralized Regulatory Reporting (CRR) team is part of the CFO-Global Financial Control organization. Our purpose is to drive high quality regulatory reports through operationally efficient control processes and system solutions to support the production of various regulatory reports as required by the Federal Reserve, OCC, FDIC and other regulators. The group works closely with business and finance units across the organization to gather, analyze and report information under regulatory definition and requirements.
Regulatory Reporting team is organized around the types of reports filed and projects group; Key report categorizations include Cross Border, Call & Capital, Non-Bank Subsidiary reporting, Broker dealer reporting teams and projects group.
- The Cross Border reports include reports submitted to Fed (FFIEC 009, FR 2510 etc.) and also to the US treasury (TIC reports)
- The Call team files FFIEC 031/FFIEC 041 and FRY 9C to the Federal Reserve Board. These reports collect basic financial data of commercial banks in the form of a balance sheet, an income statement, and supporting schedules. The Report of Condition schedules provide details on assets, liabilities, and capital accounts. The Report of Income schedules provides details on income and expenses.
- The NBS Reporting team - reports on assets, liabilities and Off balance sheet items for the Non Banking Subsidiaries of the bank domiciled in US and Outside US.
- Broker dealer reporting team– Supports daily and monthly activities to ensure compliance with Regulation 15c3-3 and 15c3-1
The Projects group is involved in Governance & Control, Data dictionary and Issue management support.
Assistant Manager - Regulatory reporting and/or project support:
The candidate will be responsible for data dictionaries/conformance to instructions and /or preparation of various regulatory reports, documentation, interpretation and communication of regulatory reporting requirements, and project work related to process improvement and automation of report preparation process.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic environment that offers numerous opportunities to learn, grow, impact and drive changes for the Company. In particular, the candidate will:
- Develop process understanding and support process improvements/drive automation of tasks related to report preparation
- Prepare relevant user training guides/Impart trainings to support adoption of automated processes
- Adherence to strict filing deadlines, scheduling flexibility will be a priority
- Responsible for maintaining and ensuring completeness of process work papers and related documentation
- Independently handle calls with the senior management and work closely with teams across the organization
- Be a quick learner and possess intellectual curiosity and proactively investigate issues
- Strive for quality and accuracy and have the dependability necessary to meet strict deadlines
- Pay rigorous attention to compliance procedures
- Education* CA/CWA/ CPA/MBA in Accounting/Finance
- Certifications If Any
- Experience Range* Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Good Accounting & Reporting skills
- US regulatory Report preparation/review experience viz FRY 14Q/14M or FFIEC 101/102 or FRY-15/Call reports, FFIEC 031/FRY-9C/FRY-9LP, TIC Reports, FFIEC 009, FSB Reports etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, VBA Macros
- Ability to assimilate large amounts of information quickly and to understand complex methodologies and issues.
- Strong knowledge of ERP system preferably SAP and related Excel plug-in: EPM
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, able to work independently, self starter; and problem/solving/analytical
- Understands and has experience in Financial reporting/Regulatory reporting/management reporting
- Team player
- Ability to understand the financial statements
- Excellent communication and analytical skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Experience in a Reporting team in a corporate department, SQL, Tableau, Alteryx, Understanding of Banking products
Shift Type ( Rotational Shifts/Fixed): Fixed
Process Window : 12.30 PM to 12.30 AM (9 hour shift), Stretch basis report requirements and US Stakeholder support needs
Does the role demand any Client Interaction (Y/N):Yes
Please specify the details of Client Interaction : Day to day Communication with LOB over phone and email
Job Location* Gurgaon
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Bank of America is one of the worlds leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banki [...]
Job Description Effectively communicate with Project Managers (PM) regarding contract documents, amendments, approvals, and any additional services related to billing. Prepare final invoice packa [...]
Our client is an omni-channel furniture retailer, recognized as one of the leading businesses in the region. The Job You will be our go-to when it comes to any marketing assets like website cont [...]
Job Description Job Title Manager We want only not working girls or women's who are not working from last one year or more in credit card operations. Interested candidates share your profile o [...]