Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
• Hands on layout experience in various analog IP like Opamps, Bandgaps, Dataconverters, LDO and PLL etc.
• Understanding layout effects on the circuit such as speed, capacitance, power and area etc.,
• Knowledge of various analog layout techniques like matching, shielding etc.,
• Good understanding of DSM technology methodology, issues etc.,
• Having worked on latest technology nodes, 28nm and below,
• Must have good communication skills and should be team player.
• Scripting and automation experience is a plus.
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description � Our team is responsible for Silicon level HW architectural validation and accountable to find design implementation bugs through post si system level validation � As a Pos [...]
Requisition ID: 258813 Work Area: Information Technology Expected Travel: 0 - 10% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in [...]
“JoinHorizonIndia” VMware's world-class, award-winning R&D; team is comprised of thousands of top-notch computer scientists and software engineers that are transforming computing through virtu [...]
Date Posted: 2020-09-23-07:00 Country: India Location: Nethra Tech Park, Old No 181, New plot No 40, EPIP Industrial Area Sy No 28, Kundalahalli Village, Krishnarajapuram, Bangalore, Ind [...]