Are you customer obsessed, smart & analytical and passionate about e-Commerce? Do you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing and most innovative e-commerce businesses? Are you interested in working in a high impact role? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. Come join our Marketing Analytics team and help define the way India buys and sells.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who shares Amazon's passion for the customer-someone who understands the Engineering and Business both. In this role you will be responsible for data analysis and reporting for the entire Category Excellence function for CEPC category.
You will also partner with different cross functional stakeholders to deep-dive into their areas, analyse data, pull insights and help build an awesome customer experience on Amazon.
To be successful in this role you should have superior analytical thinking, good communication and prioritization skills. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously, taking control and responsibility for achieving the objectives of the role. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas from insights, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
• Have complete understanding of Category requirements, think end to end and have attention to detail
• Understand the requirements of stakeholders and map them with the data sources/data warehouse
• Provide data and insights for better impact decisions and driving new/existing category excellence initiatives
• Own the delivery and backup of periodic metrics, dashboards to the leadership team. Draw inferences and conclusions, and create dashboards and visualizations of processed data, identify trends, anomalies.
• Build a SQL repository for ad-hoc requests and reports.
• Automate data templates and reports
• Design and develop highly available dashboards and metrics using SQL and Excel/Tableau
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or similar quantitative discipline.
• Technical skills - Strong proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel, and statistical analysis tools and techniques. Demonstrated use of analytical packages and query languages such as SQL, Python, R or SAS.
• 2-5 years of experience in hands on Analytics, dash-boarding, querying
• Strong Analytical skills - has ability to start from ambiguous problem statements, identify and access relevant data, make appropriate assumptions, perform insightful analysis and draw conclusion relevant to the business problem.
• Communication skills - ability to communicate (written and spoken) in English. Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical problems in simple plain stories. Ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data.
• Organization skills - demonstrated ability to work independently to make complex investigations, has self-discipline, is diligent and can manage time appropriately.
• Ability to work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Programming or scripting knowledge preferred. Advanced SQL required
• Proficient with statistical tools like R and statistical techniques like Regression, Cluster Analysis etc.
• Experience with UNIX and Tableau a plus.
• Ability to work effectively in a multi-task, high volume environment
• Ability to be adaptable and flexible in responding to deadlines and workflow fluctuations
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Req ID: 31395 Location: Bangalore, IN Location: Bangalore, India Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insu [...]
The Role The IT Business Analyst is responsible for identifying and defining the business needs of their clients and stakeholders, and helping to determine solutions to meet business needs or resol [...]
The Role Job Description This role is an excellent opportunity to work on the latest digital technologies and innovations in Shell which serve as direct enablers of Shell’s Digital journey. [...]
Investment Compliance, State Street Global Advisors, Sr.Associate Who we are looking for: Looking for compliance professional who understand and can provide end-to-end support to investment comp [...]