Team Lead, GSF Delivery
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is seeking Team leads for our GSF delivery operations team. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
We're seeking a Team lead for our delivery operations. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing, on a daily basis, end to end operations for either one large site or a combination of small sites. Executing the delivery process from delivery station to customer address.
- Meeting customer facing metrics,
while maintaining cost targets and upholding safety and morale of the team reporting to you.
- Driving performance management of your team members. Preparing and implementing training and development plans for associates.
- Ensuring enough bandwidth in delivery team to ensure peak time delivery management.
- Continuously improve the delivery process and attain a sustained level of delivery performance improvement.
- Conducting 4M and 5S audits for the delivery station on a daily basis.
- Stand-in for Area Manager.
- A graduate with 1-3 yrs of experience in a customer facing environment or manufacturing.
- Strong execution skills, action oriented, go getter.
- Resourceful to identify the way to get things done using limited resources.
- Ability to work under pressure situations.
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations and to come out with solutions as per the situations faced.
- Good people management skills.
- Comfortable with reading, writing and communicating in English.
- A self-motivated person with the ability to motivate the associates/team members.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Amazon system or similar systems.
- 1-3 yrs of experience in managing a process and people as a lead.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Virtual Relationship Manager - Bank Location : : Sales & Marketing Vacancy : 100 Job Description : Key Responsibilities : - The following to be carried through remote digital media viz. [...]
- Get the sale- using various customer sales methods - need to visit Shop to shop. - Meet personal and team sales targets - Forecast sales, develop - out of the box- sales strategies/models and [...]
Vacancy with a leading Security Services Company, providing Total Security Solutions to Corporates and Industries across Eastern India, for its HQ in Kolkata. Role : Manager Sales. The role involv [...]
Job Description We are looking for a Social Media Marketing Specialist to help strengthen our brands & accounts Social presence. He/She will implement online marketing strategies through Social media [...]