A career in our Assurance Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths,
and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
December 31, 2020
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Experience: Fresher- Max 1 year Compensation: As per industry standard Education: UG Any Graduate Industry Type: Banking/ Financial Services/ Broking Ro [...]
Hiring For Fresher Candidates For Kyc Executive In Privates Bank Walk In Interview is going on for different private bank. NOTE: FRESHER CANDIDATES ONLY Direct Payroll Basis. Job Description [...]
Job Designation : Branch Banking Officers Job Role : To achieve the monthly sales target of the branch . Job Location : Kolkata and Howrah (West Bengal) Salary : 12 k - 16 k per month (ESI+P.F.+ [...]
Customer Support Executive Inbound Process please apply B123 Resolve customer complaints via phone and email. Go the extra mile to engage customer. Follow communication procedures, guidelines and poli [...]