A career in our Tax Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths,
and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- This role reports to Associate Director and interacts regularly with leadership
- Responsible for sharing knowledge/information with peers and managing team leads.
Identifying and addressing client needs (US engagement teams): building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
- Should have an experience in US Corporate, Operating Partnership tax returns (Form 1120 etc) OR Should have an experience in State & Local Tax.
Minimum years experience required
- 6-9 years of post qualification experience in taxation, of which 2-4 years of hands on US Corporate tax compliance experience in a similar organization is preferable
Additional application instructions
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and be a team player that has a proven record of working effectively at senior levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
November 3, 2020
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Role : Outbound Voice Process Language - English, Hindi, Bengali Age limit : 18 to 35 Qualification : minimum 10+2 Weekly rotational off Fixed salary + PF & ESI Job Type: Full-time Salary: [...]
Job Description This is a leading Investment Holding Company. Founded in 2000 the Group has grown using a multi-faceted growth model, which has included start-up joint ventures, partnerships, a [...]
The candidate shall be responsible for keeping the office supplied and organized. This involves lots of small duties, like typing and taking notes during meetings, taking care of their senior's schedu [...]
Excellent working knowledge of Web Applications mainly in the PHP, WordPress Development area. Hands-on experience in creating, extend, and customizing WordPress themes and plugins. Designing, Develop [...]