A career in our Assurance Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths,
and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Team Lead Qualification: Bachelor's in Science/ Commerce/Engineering or equivalent Responsibility: Business/Customer: Perform SOP activities with business impact understan [...]
Job Description Educational Qualification : Diploma/ BE/ BTech in Mechanical Engineering. Job Description : Required Skills (Mandatory or Primary) Well conversant with Inspection jobs of pum [...]
Job Description SAP / SYSTEM OPERATOR AREA: Kamrup | New Delhi | Gurgaon | Bangalore Urban | Mumbai City | Chennai | Bahadurgarh | Kolkata JOB DESCRIPTION: Timely and correct GRN, Pick List Gen [...]
Job Description Other requirement Good communication skill is must Must be willing to travel in & around Bangalore region to prospects & customer places Position is based in Bangalore Office & fo [...]