A career in our Assurance Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths,
and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
DescriptionThe IT Deployment Manager drives the deployment of the applications, devices and products, which have been developed and ensures they are tested and ready for the operational environment, i [...]
Your preferred and retained HR Partner Quality Assurance Department - AGM / HeadHyderabad Roles: To be responsible for monitoring the prescribed quality checks for the in- comi [...]
Job DescriptionJob TitleApplication Support officerFunctionInformation TechnologyJob FamilySupportJob FunctionInformation ManagementLocationKolkataJob DescriptionPurpose/Key Objectives of the JobRepor [...]
Line of Service Assurance Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism Assurance Management Level Senior Manager Job Description & Summary A career within Internal Aud [...]