A career within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world,
each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum years experience required
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 40%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
October 19, 2020
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Back Office Executive ll Walk In Interview ll AXIS BANK Male and Female both can apply. Age - 18 years to 28 years. Qualification - HS pass or Graduate. For Interview Call - 9831989277 [ HR Dept ] JOB [...]
As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions usin [...]
WE HAVE URGENT OPENING FOR FACILITY EXECUTIVE IN OUR CLIENT COMPANY. LOCATION- KOLKATA. MINIMUM 2 / 3 YRS EXPERIENCE IN RESIDENTIAL BUILDING. Skill Requirement: - - All Electrical system Mainten [...]
Urgent Recruitment going on for Fresher candidates in Private Banking Sector. HR SANJANA BISWAS : –7439017649 **[Send Your Biodata in WhatsApp]** Online Interview Going On || Fresher For Corporate B [...]