A career within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework.
It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 40%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
October 19, 2020
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Technology Architect Qualification: BE/ B Tech / Product certifications especially for Cloud products Responsibility: Design ? Understand various functional and non functiona [...]
Job Description urgt op.For" Content writer" in Steel & IT Company at Kolkata from 1 to 6 year(s) of Experience Kolkata Job Description ABOUT US B3- BRAIN BEHIND BRAND is one of the [...]
Job Description Location: Kolkata Experience: Fresher or 6 month Exp. Education and Certification: Minimum Graduate/Diploma/ITI Technical Qualification: Diploma in Electronics/Hardware Diploma [...]
Job Description Team Lead - CDM/PV Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences/Registered Nurse Responsibility: Business/ Customer: [...]