A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths,
and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
March 17, 2021
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description: 1. Good and flawless English writing skill 2. Should have a computer/ laptop at home and a working internet connection 3. Should be willing to write test articles [...]
Search Engine Marketing Manager Job Description: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): including on- page optimisation and off- page optimisation. 2. Search Engine Marketing- PPC- across Google, Bing and [...]
FSSAI Recruitment 2020 - Personal Secretary Vacancies - 1,42,400 Salary - Apply NowFSSAI Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (FSSAI) announced Job notification to hire candidate [...]
FSSAI Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Vacancies - 1,12,400 Salary - Apply NowFSSAI Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (FSSAI) announced Job notification to hire candidates who com [...]