A career within Microsoft Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to help our clients evaluate their supporting technologies needed to engage effectively with their customers, supply chain and employees. We contribute to PwC’s value proposition of strategy led and technology enabled by aligning our Advisory industry focus with Microsoft’s key technologies such as Dynamics AX, Dynamics365, Office365, Azure and Business Intelligence Analytics.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Prepare deliverables
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Description: D365 f&O; Technical Consultant/Senior Consultant - PwC
PwC is the leading global professional services firm and is acclaimed as one of the world’s leading employers. PwC offers a rich experience in terms of the variety of projects it delivers, the caliber of its individuals, and the exceptional training and career development opportunities it provides for its people.
To develop our Microsoft capability at PwC, we are looking for people who enjoy the excitement of shaping new ideas and working as part of multi-disciplinary teams on complex challenges, where each project is likely to be different to the last. We are looking for candidates with the passion and commitment, intellect and experience that can enable our clients’ success in the intensely competitive economic environment of the digital age.
Our unique strength at PwC is our ability to operate as one firm across multiple disciplines. As well as providing Microsoft and consulting capabilities, we also bring the full range of our economics, assurance, risk, tax, deals, and corporate finance capabilities to bear on the real world problems our clients face. Within consulting, we combine deep insight, functional expertise, powerful tools and practical experience, to deliver measurable, positive outcomes for our clients.
At PwC, we strive to become trusted advisers to our clients, delivering results that help them unleash their potential. We are looking for candidates with the intellect, passion, commitment and desire to help our clients’ succeed in the intensely competitive economic environment.
The successful individuals will work with senior team members, to develop strategies and approaches to help our clients manage through periods of large scale change and equip them with the relevant skills to manage the impact associated with their Microsoft projects. They will have the skills and experience to coach clients and teams to create alignment and advice on technical, process, cultural and behavioral change.
- Ability to design solutions
- Ability to estimate work packets/Projects
- Delivered 3-4 large implementations or equivalent
- Ability to lead a team
- Uses creative ways to find solutions
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Able to identify performance bottlenecks and fix it
- Is certified on latest product at desired levels
- Great Team Player
- Ability to translate customer requirements in to solution design
- Proficient in Delivery methodology (Sure Step Preferable)
- Can plan and organize delivery of solution
- 3 to 8 years of Work experience in IT Industry
- D365 f&O;/AX 2012 –R2/R3
- Good knowledge of LCS, DevOps
- Object Oriented Programming and Design experience
- Morph X / X++
- Good understanding of AX entity & Object model
- Should be able to do estimations of AX Customizations, Testing etc.
- SQL Programming and Query Tuning
- SSRS Reporting
- AIF, Workflows etc.
BE/BTECH/MCA/BSC or equivalent
Yes Job requires travel
Microsoft Dynamics D365 f&O; Technical: Consultant/Sr. Consultant – Roles and Responsibilities
The person will be required to carry following responsibilities:-
- Develop in Dynamics AX to customize the product and reports as per the user’s business requirements
- Set up the IT infrastructure and DBMS (database management system) required for Dynamics AX
- Implement data migration and integration using Dynamics AX tools
- Provide technical expertise for the Dynamics AX and Microsoft development technologies and environments.
- Follow development best practices and document required technical artifacts related to the project
- Work with AX functional team and client IT team for a common goal of a successful implementation
- Should be able to work in a team environment and contribute towards Practice/Project/Organization goals
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Opening for Hotel Sales Executives Job Delhi Hotel Reservations Executive Jobs New Delhi Internet Hotel Sales Vacancies Delhi ISO 9001:2008 Travel Executive - Online Hotel Sales Opening for Travel E [...]
Customer Support Executive We are a top notch Website Designing Development Company in New Delhi. We have an urgent requirement for young dynamic Customer Support Executives for business development f [...]
Organization Name: Integrated Research and Action for Development (IRADe) IRADe is seeking a dynamic and experienced Assistant Director, to undertake key leadership responsibilities. The posit [...]
Content Writers We are fast growing B2B Portal Development Company in New Delhi. We urgently require Content Writers for our B2B. The candidate should possesses exceptional writing skills cancreate un [...]