A career in our Internal Firm Services Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths,
and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Manage one or multiple line of service Technology portfolio ( End user computing, asset management, licence needs, technology deployments etc)
- Manage all Line of Serivce specific compliance related KPIs includung QMSE, involve in Client and other assurance audits.
- Assess the situation and Create the demand for Tech support for assurance
- Handle LoS Specific escalations from stakeholders and leadership
- Create LoS specific budget
- Report to EUC Champ to derive all the necessary support on global and local services.
- Proactively managing the End user issues, Delivering quality of care and Customer intimacy.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Manage LoS technology team, collaborate with global teams for assurance related deployments ( Softwares / Technology etc)
Minimum years experience required
- Graduate with 15 - 17+ Yrs of experience in End user services, Project management, Incident management, Reporting and Governance.
- ITIL V3 Certified (Desired)
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Dear Candidate, Your Profile Has Been Selected Form Top MNC Life Insurance To apply Below Job email your resume : Or Please Call VIKAS on 7498955780 APPLY/WHATSAPP YOUR CV 749 [...]
Job Title : Maid Location : Kolkata Job Description : Cleaning, Mopping and taking care of this safety at home, handling children, clothes .... [...]
Job Description MET Technologies one of the leading BPO in Kolkata and looking to grow more it has 3 Branches in Kolkata all are in IT Hub. One of the largest BPO's of Eastern India, MET TECHNOLOGIES [...]
Responsible For Billing And Invoicing Maintaining Balance Sheet, Accounts, Bank Statements. .... Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts [...]