Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft alluring and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity.
We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
develops and manages activities for a specific project or program from definition and planning through execution and launch.
Serves as a central resource with internal and external stakeholders, including: Marketing, Design, Branding, Enablement, and Technical Operations as the project(s) move to execution and launch. Involvement lasts throughout all stages of a project’s lifecycle.
The Challenge :
- Leads a project or initiative to successful completion, providing motivation and mediation when necessary to achieve the goals.
- Drives strategic and tactical decisions for projects.
- Identifies and solves broad and complex issues.
- Establishes success measures and create project plan. Monitor and adjust execution strategy to achieve success measures.
- Leads cross-team collaboration through influence versus direct management; excellent interpersonal global skills.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making.
- Negotiates and motivates others by driving the creation of well thought out proposals/recommendations that specify a clear course of action.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Understands industry trends in cloud computing, software development, iterative development, and continuous planning and deployment.
- Influences and inspires others to adopt processes and improvements.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Takes personal ownership and accountability for ensuring that the project successfully completes and meets its defined success criteria.
What you’ll do:
- Contributes to the overall project schedule & planning that includes developing and coordinating a realistic project plan with key milestones and success metrics.
- Identify problem areas and process improvements in partnership with more senior Program Managers.
- Contributes to multiple competing projects or tasks.
- Be the interface between the team and external stakeholders and coordinate all legal, security, and privacy clearances.
- Understands technical requirements, assesses scope, critical paths, and dependencies.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on . You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the and explore the meaningful we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Interested candidates can share resume at [email protected] Position: Marketing Manager Experience 7-9 years Overview of the role We’re looking for an experienced and versatile ma [...]
RateGain is looking to hire Program Manager for Noida location. Role Program Manager Purpose of the role Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project p [...]
The Project Manager performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following: Plan the project Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management [...]
Job Description Job description The Business Development Manager has an opportunity to help businesses impact their culture by translating their values into concrete corporate practices and le [...]