About the Role
We are looking for an individual to lead the planning and execution of marketing initiatives for the India Region Enterprise Business. This role is based in Mumbai.
This role would require an individual to work collaboratively across all marketing sub-functions, the Enterprise sales team, and product groups and be accountable for ensuring effective execution of the regional marketing plan for supporting and enabling the sales goals and priorities.
Key focus is to own and drive marketing for India region with a focus on:
- Enabling specific account-based business imperatives and customer related goals for India region ◦Creating & driving both strategic and tactical marketing interventions
- Deliver funnel adds for supporting sales revenue and pipeline by developing a robust MSQL pipeline
- ABM and nurture programs for cross/up sell, improving win-rates; shortening sales cycles and delivering MIO
- Building relationships with marketing teams in select Partners, Tech and SI accounts in the region with a view to becoming their preferred partner of choice in -Sell with- engagements
The person will work in a dynamic environment, and gain experience with regional and global marketing and sales teams.
- Execute integrated marketing programs both internally and externally to deliver business objectives and pipeline goals
- Manage and own key programs, including leveraging insights and intent analysis, Account Based Marketing, Social selling, Sales enablement, Value proposition development, Influencer programs and Events - ensure ROI measurement
- Program and campaign management, execution and tracking results, whilst optimizing budgets
- Ensure operational excellence - leverage the marketing operations team to manage database, budgets and MDF
- Proactively manage, develop and work with regional and Global marketing colleagues on major activities that support India region business objectives
- Support and collaborate with Sales team in India.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams in the region and ensure there is effective communication and teamwork
Desired Skills & Capabilities
- Objective and results driven individual, for business impact.
- Technology marketing experience with a focus on Enterprise and Global marketing skillsets.
- Expertise for engaging and working closely with stakeholders in regional sales leadership and teams, marketing peer groups and product marketing, global engines, marketing operations and project management
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes.
- Experienced in business and pipeline management, and sales motions - sell with/through/to.
- Able to engage sales and partners, in dialogue about their business needs and solutions.
- Proven team player with demonstrated ability to work across global teams and cultures.
- Team leadership and management
- Ability to manage collaborative global marketing projects and deliver against shared goals and deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, and ability to work with local and virtual teams.
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude, and an ability to prioritise and work on own initiative.
Qualification & Experience
- B2B technology marketer
- 10-12 years of relevant experience.
- Preferably with telecom / ICT industry knowledge - Cloud / XaaS / Tech / Global SI players
- At least 5 years in core B2B Enterprise marketing / partnerships / alliances
- MBA with specialization in marketing
- Global work experience is a plus
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Communications, Marketing Communications, Technology, Marketing
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Purpos. . Broa. objectiv. o. th. rol. Achiev. th. strategic. financia. an. custome. satisfactio. objective. fo. Tat. Communication. Hybri. connectivit. service. [...]
Job Description Purpose - Broad objective of the role Achieve the strategic, financial and customer satisfaction objectives for Tata Communications Hybrid connectivity services product line: compr [...]
Thi. grou. o. position. i. responsibl. fo. th. marketin. an. corporat. communication. activitie. whic. includ. developin. an. drivin. . marketin. an. communic [...]
Job Description This group of positions is responsible for the marketing and corporate communications activities which include developing and driving a marketing and communication strategy, developin [...]