UI Developer - React JS
React JS Developer
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Good understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with React.js latest features (React 16.8+)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Good debugging skills.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools ( Git )
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, [...]
Job Description We are looking for passionate, opinionated and creative individuals who believe that most front-end developers are cut and paste specialists, but they are different. Professionals who [...]
Roles and Responsibilities - Requirement understanding & analysis - Design & architecture code - Write React components - Write Unit Testing - Integration with API - Peer Code review [...]
location with expertise in React.JS, who interested to work in a fast - moving startup culture with cutting edge technology stack. You will be architecting and developing the core application for a ve [...]