- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
The Localization Engineer helps project managers with technical tasks such as file analysis, preparation, debugging, management, archiving, etc. The Localization Engineer is able to resolve problems inherent in various localization tasks and processes, and participates in the preparation of budgets and schedules. He/she is in many ways responsible for customer satisfaction.
- Any Computer course certificate is an added advantage
- Good level of spoken and written English language.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to problem solving, show high level of initiative and enthusiasm with attention to detail.
- Ability to judge between independent action and support-seeking
- Ability to lead and motivate
- People management (team leading, conflict handling)
Hard Skills / Technical Skills Needed:
- Good knowledge of ASP, HTML, XML, parsing, validation, tag error fixing....
- Good practical experience on applications like Word, Excel, PPT.
- Exhibit the ability to understand of Localization workflow
- Meet optimum Productivity and quality standards after training
- Keeping up with new technologies
- Ability to propose improvements and suggestion.
- File analysis & preparation
- Preparing instructions & task kits for external teams
- TM (Translation Memory) and Terminology Management
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Identifying tool/resource requirements
- Accommodating client requirements
- Coordinating problem identification and resolution activities between translators and PMs / Customers
- Providing technical support to translation vendors
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Position: Project Site Engineer Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra Type: Contract Company Overview: The company is India's largest private thermal power producer, with capacity of [...]
Job Description JOB DETAILS 1. Resolve, repair and install fiber optics systems and ensure that they work properly 2. Examine and replace faulty and old fiber optic cables and also organize sched [...]
Job Description Start your career as a Senior Developer SQL Database Engineer with Access Healthcare. We are always interested in talking to inspired, talented, and motivated people. Many opportuniti [...]
Job Description DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: Analyze/Plan/Build/Govern/Secure/Monitor infrastructure on cloud based on the requirement. Implementing ARM templates for Environment setup and updates. Im [...]