About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Product, Analytics and Modeling (PAM). We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Capital Markets Technology is within the Enterprise Information Technology business and the portfolio consists of Technology solutions for Primary Markets /Investment Banking/GIB Municipal Products/Asset Backed Finance, various Secondary Markets Trading verticals (like Equities, Fixed Income, and Commodities etc.) and Institutional Investor Services (like Prime Brokerage, Futures Commission Merchant Services).
About the Role
Senior Software Engineer who will design and develop significant functionalities to an enterprise cross-asset platform.
Role and Responsibility
- Design, develop key features for a Big Data and Distributed platform, using Python / Apache Spark / Apache Kafka / Apache Flink and Big Data Hadoop Technologies.
- Role requires an excellent understanding of the concepts, challenges and tradeoffs on Big Data Platform: latency vs. throughput; scalability, resiliency, data ingestion, streaming, batch processing.
- Troubleshoot complex issues
- Role requires a very good understanding of distributed computing and Big Data Eco-system (e.g. Hadoop / HDFS / Apache Flink / Apache Kafka/ Apache Spark)
- To be able to tune Hadoop solutions to improve performance and provide scalable and stable solutions
- In addition to feature development and bug fixes, investigate and resolve L2/L3 production issues
- Bachelor Degree with 10+ years of development experience using languages such as Python / Flask API / Apache Spark / Apache Kafka / Apache Flink / Big Data Hadoop Technologies.
- Experience working on Python 3 and related libraries Numpy, Pandas, Scikit
- Understanding of Capital Markets and Market Risk and Counterparty Credit Risk products
- This includes full life cycle development and understanding of application development methodologies, as well as experience in a 3-tier application environment.
- Demonstrated Object-Oriented Design (OOD)/Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills;
- Expertise in Big Data application development, distributed computing, messaging, streaming, batch processing.
- Experience working in Agile Team, Practicing Scrum, having a good understanding of Agile Development methodology
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Demonstrated expertise in end-to-end delivery of significant features in a complex system
- Hands on experience with Abinito Software having exposure to parallel data processing.
- Experience with Relational Database like SQL Server / Oracle further providing support to the Data and Analytics in database design, data flow and analysis activities
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. Internal Number: 53562BR
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Good C programming skills with OO concepts Coding & design experience in wireless domain (GSM, GPRS, UMTS) experience in RNC L2/ L3 protocol layers ( RRC, NBAP, RLC, MAC, FP, GTP, LuUP etc.mostly RLC/ [...]
Design and help architect right solutions starting with broadly defined problems Drive best practices and engineering excellence Development of code in object oriented Java Evalua [...]
Job Profile Design and help architect right solutions starting with broadly defined problems Drive best practices and engineering excellence Development of code in object orient [...]
Job Description & Responsbility : Job Profile Work with team of Automation QA Engineers to develop test scripts using newly constructed and/ or existing frameworks [...]