Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow.
Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
Trimble Chennai is seeking a highly self motivated Sr Software Engineer for its Cloud Platform Engineering Team to build and run large-scale, distributed, fault-tolerant services in public cloud(AWS,AZURE,Google Cloud Platform).
- Ability to deliver the agreed modules in time, work with junior team members
- Eager to learn and adapt to dynamically changing environment
- Should be able to switch between microservices and big data analytics platform
- Ability to work in big data (ETL, Analytics) provided the opportunity
- Create software designs, and implements and tests those designs to meet established requirements
- Participates in technical/design reviews as required
- As necessary, works independently or with quality assurance personnel to plan and execute product testing
- As necessary, performs or enables the ongoing support of software through the creation of design documentation or the performance of defect isolation and resolution
- Works with the author of product documentation to assist in the development and review of product documentation
- Other duties as required and requested by management
- 7-8 years of experience in software product development
- Ability to learn/work in big data,
- Good understanding of Agile software development process
- Compare and contrast the various solution given a problem statement
- Proficiency in object oriented / functional programming model
- AWS/AZURE/GCP deployment strategies, basics of cloud deployment models and networking
- Experience in designing small application components and libraries
- Good knowledge of Spring framework with Spring Boot
- Good working experience in reactive programing
- Good experience in producing the documentation with UML diagrams
- Experience with RDBMS and No SQL databases.
- Good working knowledge on Linux
- Good exposure in TDD
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Passionate to learn new technologies.
Skills / Tools
- Java 8 + with exposure to latest Java versions
- spring 5, spring boot 2
- REACT server side programming concepts
- REST Services
- Python, Spark, EMR, HDFS, ELK, R,Splunk
- Cassandra/MongoDB any other no SQL
- AWS/AZURE/GCP(basics, basic deployment/networking model),
- UML(block diagram, sequence diagram)
Good to have
- Angular, React rich UI experience
Graduation and Certification
·B.E / B.Tech or M.E / M.Tech / M.S. in Computer Science Engineering or an equivalent degree.
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Ou. Connec. Technolog. team. ar. workin. o. ou. ne. Connec. platform. . unified. global. ope. dat. ecosyste. powere. b. Microsof. Azure. Ou. client. aroun [...]
Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Application Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges wi [...]
Job description Roles & Responsibilities: Effective analytic & Managerial skills: Activity monitoring, resource planning, Analyzing and managing project risk. Solving problems: Ability to sol [...]
Required Key Traits : - Problem Solver - You understand the problem, analyze it, simplify it and conceptualize & design the solution for it - Technology Geek who is always looking out for new technolo [...]