Emerson Electric Co
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid,
and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today. Description
Candidate will own and drive Machine Automation global business unit locations to fulfil Design, Engineering Project Management Documentation thru' Pro-Engineer Creo, PLM per FLMC Standard Practices & Procedures
- Understand Project / Work Scope, plan and deliver quality output / deliverables to meet the expected schedule and timeline
- Leads Product Design, concept generation and CAD Activities thru' respective support resources as needed
- Should be able to work in Engineering Laboratory for Product & System Level Testing following Safety Practices & Guidelines
- Review drawings GD&T;, analysis of fits and clearances.
- Carry out of manufacturing cost (Cost of Good Sold/COGS) estimations in an early phase of a project
- Prepare engineering documentation including bill of material in SAP (SAP R3), design reviews, DFMEA
- Can support/provide input for series production planning, support ramp-up of series production
- Support cost reduction projects for existing series products
- Periodic Interaction with Engineering Manager thru' Verbal & Written Communication
- Generate Project Metrics as per EIC-Pune and / or Business Unit Guidelines
- Report Local Manager for All the activities
- Contribute to EIC-Pune Assigned Initiatives
- Interact with other team members (global / locally) to meet and optimize product design requirements.
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required.
- Adherence to quality process. On time delivery & Quality of the deliverables
- Communicate and coordinate results with the team members
- Willingness to learn is critical
- Drive various organizational initiatives like Innovation, Safety, Customer focus, processes etc.
Travel to Bonneville France For Training may be needed in Future Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor's in Engineering Mechanical / Mechatronic having relevant design exposure of @ minimum 6 – 8 years in Valve Domain, Solenoid Valves will be preferred
- Software skills: Creo (Expert level), Conversant with MS Office Software tools such Word, Excel & Power Point, SAP Document Management, knowledge in CAD supported calculation tools, e.g. FEM.
- Aware of PDMLink and/ or Teamcenter Practices
- Knowledge of Strong modelling and drafting practices
- Working knowledge of GD&T;, Tolerance Study and International Standards.
- Good Knowledge of Solenoid Valves, Relief valves, Pneumatic Valves, Shutoff Valve.
- Keywords: Solenoid Valve, Pneumatics, Air Operated Valves, Valve Design, Pneumatic circuit diagrams, Pneumatic Flow Diagrams, Pneumatic ISO Symbol
- Knows processes in ISO 9001
- Knowledge of fluid dynamics is desirable
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes like machining, casting, plastic molding
- Know materials – Metals and plastics
- Knows surface treatment processes like anodizing, Nickel plating etc
- Good to have skills: Cost estimations, Planning assembly of devices
- Strong interpersonal skills and team working player.
- Good Lateral Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Respect company's values and ethics
- A willingness to learn is critical
- Good Communication skills in Verbal English with neutral accent is desirable
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company's values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Senior Consultant Location: IN Company: Allstate Insurance Company Job Description Allstate Roadside Services (ARS) is recruiting senior software engineer to join our Eng [...]
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will design and implement web services, APIs, and full- stack functional modules of SaaS products. Your primary focus will be designing and writing high quality main [...]
- Location : Pune - Senior Staff ASIC Design Engineer / Staff ASIC Design Engineer - Client-Semicon MNC with around Revenue of 3 Billion USD - We believe that infrastructu [...]
Position Summary As a Software Engineer for Rockwell Automation, you will have the opportunity to design and develop industry-leading commercial software, known for its innovation and usabilit [...]