Emerson Electric Co
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid,
and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Candidate will own and drive Customer Specials / Assigned projects / requests from Engineering Manager to fullfill Engineering Project Management Documentation thru' Pro-Engineer Creo, PLM per FLMC (ASCO) Standard Practices & Procedures.
- Senior Engineer – Product Design, Grade B3 / B4 reports functionally to Sr Project Manager at Emerson Innovation Center- Pune.
- Understand Project / Work Scope, plan and deliver quality output / deliverables to meet the expected schedule and timeline
- Periodic Interaction with Engineering Manager thru' Verbal & Written Communication
- Leads Product Design and CAD Activities thru' respective support resources as needed
- Should be able to work in Engineering Laboratory for Product & System Level Testing following Safety Practices & Guidelines
- Review drawings GD&T;, analysis of fits and clearances.
- Carry out of manufacturing cost (Cost of Good Sold/COGS) estimations in an early phase of a project
- Generate Project Metrics as per EIC-Pune and / or Business Unit Guidelines
- Report Local Manager for All the activities
- Contribute to EIC-Pune Assigned Initiatives
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required.
- Willingness to learn is critical
- Drive various organizational initiatives like Innovation, Safety, Customer focus, processes etc.
- Minimum Bachelor's in Engineering Mechanical / Production having relevant design exposure of @ minimum 6 – 8 years in Valve Domain, Solenoid Valves will be preferred
- Working knowledge of GD&T;, Tolerance Study and International Standards.
- Excellent Knowledge of valve technologies in pneumatics and fluids will be an added advantage
- Good Knowledge of ASCO engineering standards and best practices will be an advantage
- Software skills: Creo Hands on Experience, Conversant with MS Office Software tools such Word, Excel & Power Point, SAP Document Management, knowledge in CAD supported calculation tools, e.g. FEM. Aware of PDMLink
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes like machining, casting, plastic molding
- Strong interpersonal skills and team working player.
- Good Lateral Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Respect company's values and ethics
- A willingness to learn is critical
- Good Communication skills in Verbal English with neutral accent is desirable
- Prior Working Experience in Global Engineering Environment is preferred
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) Lead helps deliver the quality and performance of large scale, big data, custom hardware multi-platform software products that includes; web, API and m [...]
NVIDIA is looking for a Senior Manager of Automation and Tools (A&T;) Development. This world-class A&T; group is responsible to automate QA test plan, build deep learning based validation solution, i [...]
Responsibilities : a) Strategic/Consultative : - Provide thought leadership on securely architecting cloud services to provide mission-critical functionality and support high transaction volume [...]
About VERITAS Veritas solves what no one else can. With an industry-leading product portfolio, we offer proven, modern, and integrated technology that brings together availability , protection , a [...]