Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
DescriptionThe IT Operations Specialist focuses upon activities that help to identify and manage the changing customer / business / user needs (regarding IT requirements)
and ensure customer satisfaction with Vodafone�s IT products and services in line with the Customer Service Management strategy. Providing technical advice and administration across the IT lifecycle for all end-users.The IT Operations Specialist has a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in IT operations including administration and maintenance of assigned applications, services, systems and solutions, incident management, problem management, change and release management and vendor management, to drive improvements through innovation, best practice techniques, and collaboration.Typically reports to the IT Operations Manager.Job Responsibility
* Advises on and executes administrative activities against the operations plans, to enable the achievement of the Technology strategy;
* Supports the team to deliver appropriate actions to keep the system/service in good working order, preventing incidents from arising and restoring system/service to normal operation in line with objectives and KPIs;
* Effectively coordinates with colleagues to deliver required applications, systems and solutions for all end-users, related to incident management, problem management, change and release management and vendor management;
* Understands market trends and contributes to suggested improvements for processes, procedures and business interfaces related to IT Operations and maintenance activities, ensuring operating efficiency for all applications and support;
* Executes the tasks and activities in line with the plan to ensure the effectiveness of the area;
* Supports the end-to-end projects that improve customer and employee satisfaction;
* Supports the team in automation and digitisation, capacity planning, analysing, reporting and investigating service performance metrics;
* Maintains relations with internal and external partners;
* Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support the team priorities, resolve incidents and interface with 1st line teams and with suppliers on incident resolution;
* Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
SkillsMonitor and DiagnoseIncident ResponseData Driven Decision MakingDev OpsSecuritySoftware EngineeringAutomation and Robotics
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Role Summary: This role will serve as a subject matter expert in Reporting & Analytics and report to People Analytics Manager. Core of this role will be on Reporting & Analytics, including the devel [...]
Job Description Risk manager : Home Loans For a Prime HFC from 3 to 6 year(s) of Experience Mumbai Job Description Job Purpose Primarily responsible for monitoring & managing Credit [...]
Description The Cyber Security Engineer supports in the provision of cyber security activities, aligning cyber security risk reduction with local market business and technology priorities and to th [...]
Job Description IT Business Development Manager About the company Cocoalabs is a leading service provider expert in developing software solutions and IT related services in Kerala. Integrated w [...]