- Join a talented team of best-in-class professionals
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Fantastic work culture
You will be working with the enterprise sales account executives to identify customer business goals and challenges, determining customer requirements, quantifying our business value, coordinating with the Sales & Engineering teams to deliver executive level, compelling and differentiating presentations/demonstrations. Your work includes:
- Understanding our product suite and roadmap and chart multiple offerings and stated needs.
- Meeting customer technical teams to gather business and technical pain-points and insights and arriving at solutions.
- Proactively communicating to the customer teams - ensuring they are aware of changes in product delivery plans.
- Working with the sales team to review account opportunities and influencing sales processes to leverage the best of our product suite and solutions.
- Meeting with existing and prospective customers to communicate / present our unique value proposition during executive presentations, demonstrations and solution discovery sessions.
- Working with the product and engineering teams to implement proposed solutions and with customer success team for deploying the same to customers.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- You have pre-sales or technical consulting experience with enterprise software, preferably in a product company.
- You are a hands-on technology practitioner and you have got your hands dirty with APIs, technical definitions and stitching solutions between partner ecosystems.
- You can get along well in fast paced work cultures.
Our client provides a digital payment solution with a sole mission of providing businesses with frictionless transactions. They have raised over $50 million in funding and won multiple awards for their innovative solution. Having experienced great success, they are working towards being a key player in the industry and to continue transforming businesses.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Infosys Limited Pune Job ID/Reference Code INFSYS-External-103354 Work Experience 5 Years and above Job Title SAP BW/HANA-Integrated Planning Consultant Responsibilities A d [...]
Job Description A leading Customer Experience Management Company urgently requires a Manager & Senior Manager - Enterprise Sales who have experience in software sales, Job description Roles [...]
Senior Analyst Modeling - 69907 Gracenote - India Bangalore, Karnataka About This Job We won’t say we can predict the future, but our team of Analysts get pretty close, they turn millions o [...]
Job Skill: Journal Entry Processing Designation: Management Level - 09-Team Lead/Consultant Job Location: Bengaluru Qualifications: BCom Years of Experience: 7-11 years Job Summary Yo [...]