A Senior Analyst is mainly responsible for conducting peer reviews, responsible for escalations, providing on the job training to Analysts, handling complex scenarios, performing customer/relationship Due Diligence analysis and also working as an Analyst.
Performing customer/relationship Due Diligence analysis consists of performing research and news-screening on shareholding structures, directors and business activities of companies, located all over the world. Once this information has been gathered, a Sanctions, Political Exposure and Adverse Media check on the company and related parties can be performed.
A consolidated report will be compiled based on the specific policies and procedures of a client,
which contains information that was found during the analysis, the findings from any checks that have been performed and an overall risk-profile recommendation.
Equiniti KYC Solutions is transforming customer regulatory compliance (KYC: Know Your Client and CDD: Customer Due Diligence) from an internal, often ad-hoc chore into a high-quality, on-demand Client and Relationship Due Diligence and Risk Assessment service. Key to our and our clients’ success is our KYC Passport system.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the duties
•Subject matter expertise on process, responsible for escalations, providing on the job training to Analysts, conducting peer reviews, etc.
- Performing customer / relationship Due Diligence, which consist of the following steps:
Perform research on shareholding structures, directors, business activities, etc. in public sources (Internet);
Analyse the content of the data and documents retrieved during the research;
Perform screening on the companies and people found during the research based on name, address and date of birth, and ensure the right persons are being screened. Screening can consist of Sanctions, PEP and/or Adverse Media;
Archive the documents and findings in our system together with an overall risk recommendation.
- Discuss, explain and clarify exceptions to the rules, uncertain information or screening outcomes with Analyst(s);
- Discuss, explain and/or escalate exceptions to the rules, uncertain information or screening outcomes with a Lead Analyst;
- Prepare case analysis for the Lead and Managing Analysts that forms the foundation for challenging the case outcome with solid arguments;
- Monitor progress of own deliverables and of Analyst(s);
- Work closely with the Lead and Managing Analyst and give input to drive, control and prioritize various analyses;
- Provide input to the Quality Team to ensure all exceptions are identified and reported in the process manuals;
- Attend and engage during the periodic QA reviews;
- Obtain and maintain thorough knowledge and insight into the assigned portfolio of market(s), client / relationship group, sector, country and regional areas;
- Understand the regulations and procedures of processes and remain informed about the updates.
Skills Attributes and Behaviour:
The successful candidate should demonstrate skills and behaviour
- Interest in and basic knowledge and understanding of financial markets, KYC, Corporate structures and legal entities;
- Competency with PCs and common operating systems, office productivity systems, browsers and Internet search.
- Due to the international working environment, excellent English language skills are a strict requirement. Any additional (global business) languages are a big advantage.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. Please note any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening checks.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to: This position will primarily focus on creating advanced analytical solutions that drive business growth, mitigate risk an [...]
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. [...]
Date: Sep 28, 2020 Location: Bangalore, KA, IN, 562110 Company: SLK Software Job Description: - Must be interested to be part of CSR with an inclination to support the cause. - Cha [...]
Your Opportunity We are looking to add a regional sales leader to our Asia Pacific leadership team. As the Country Manager & Director Of Sales for India, you will assume responsibility for expandi [...]