To assist shareholders buying and selling shares in accordance with predetermined procedures and service standards under appropriate guidance and direction
EQI Operations as team carry out a range of activities in accordance with the predetermined procedure and service standards under appropriate guidance and direction. the scope of these activities will range across all Equiniti's business lines.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the duties
- Answer inbound calls, emails from Shareholders and assist them with their queries within the agreed service standards.
- Answer inbound calls from Shareholders and assist them to buy or sell shares within the agreed service standards.
- Respond to basic queries referring to senior colleagues where appropriate.
- Contribute to the completion of the team’s workload.
- Improve own skills as knowledge within the operational team taking opportunities to identify area for improvement to processes and service.
- Undertake duties at a similar level as required.
- Ensure compliance with Equiniti’s procedures, standards and reporting requirements, together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements, where appropriate implementing actions to protect our business at all times.
- Always to undertake the duties of this role in accordance with the requirements of the company’s Regulators.
- Complete work within the security arrangements of Equiniti. Any deliberate contravention of these procedures may lead to disciplinary procedure.
- Ensure that all work is undertaken within the quality system.
- Ensure that work and ethetics comply with all security arrangements both physical and information.
Skills Attributes and Behavior:
The successful candidate should demonstrate skills and behaviour
- Timely completion of own work / contribution to team workload
- Meeting targets for accuracy, quality and agreed service levels
- Satisfactory resolution of queries
- Adherence to procedures and regulations
- Contribution to continuous improvement
- Ongoing development of own knowledge and skills
- Demonstrate willingness to contribute to team beyond own immediate tasks
- Quality of support given to colleagues
- Development of technical knowledge and skill
- Contribution to target achievement and team goals
- Successful delivery of task
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. Please note any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening checks.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Generate Leads for Business loans from Retail shops/ outlets. Analyse Clients Financial Condition Complete the documentation Log in and responsible for disbursement Maintaining Relationship With Cu [...]
Job Summary Urgent Openings for Domestic Voice Process (Inbound/Outbound Process) Current Requirement: Hiring for Customer Care Executive - Outbound/ Inbound Process (Telecalling) Job will be in M [...]
Job Description We are seeking a high-performing Enterprise Account Executive to join our India team. As a key member of Zendesk's Enterprise sales team, you will provide sales leadership and creativ [...]
Day to Day activity: - You will have a sales quota and be responsible for closing sales with customers. - Source and approach new clients in the industry. - Market mapping to approach relevant [...]