MT PROJECTS INDIA
Below 10th allowed
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)/Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Chemical preferred
6 months to 1 yr of experience as Chemical Engineer in Chemicals / Fertilizers preferred
18 - 30 yrs
• Interpreting operating data of petroleum refineries and devising solutions based on the following:
• Computer Modeling and Simulations
• Process and Equipment Design Principles
• Statistical Analysis
• Optimization Techniques
• Reaction Engineering
• Preparing reports and charts related to global refinery operations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Setup desktop computers and peripherals and test network connections.
- Configuring Router / Switches/ Access Points/ Firewall
- Install and test desktop software applications and internet browsers.
- Test computers to ensure the proper functioning of computer systems.
Experience Required: 0 to 1 Years
Salary Offered: ₹45,000 - ₹60,000 Per month
Skills Required: Fresher, GRADUATE, Chemical Engineer, Engineer, Good Communication Skills
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Role:Oracle DBA Role and Responsibilities You will be responsible to manage and administer Oracle EBS Servers with support of daily operations and helps to develop strategies to improve availabilit [...]
- Embedded software development - RTOS based Application development (VxWorks) - RTOS concepts (any OS) - multi-threaded application development, - Thorough C Programming skills, - [...]
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about company products over calls and through emails - Answer questions and queries related to products, pre-sales, post-sales, invoices a [...]