What this job involve
You will be in charge of the entire bouquet of Property Management Services provided at the site. Your role will be to ensure smooth operations at the facility/site by enhancing efficiency using innovation and technology. Your role will encompass and not be limited to:
- Ensuring manpower at the site is enabled to face challenges by guiding, grooming, developing and supporting them as and when required.
- Formulating suitable budgeting controls and Monitoring SLA’s & KPI’s for JLL and outsourced agencies towards effective service deliverance.
- Maintaining service level agreements and keeping performance indicator scores above excellence.
- Ensuring timely renewal of the agreement,
submission of invoices and follow-ups for the payments.
- Overseeing all vendor quotations and invoices.
- Ensure proper signoffs for attendance and all the required details for cost sheet submission.
- Ensuring timely submission of client approved cost sheet to JLL office and following up for the invoice.
- Ensuring Accuracy of billing information.
- Manpower planning for the site (playing a major role in their hiring process etc.)
- Conducting daily site rounds to ensure proper maintenance of all structures/ building facilities and services are carried out.
- Ensure proper teamwork for all the facilities.
- Assisting client SPOC in creating the annual budget for site operations and formulating strategies for effective management.
- Reviewing and ensuring data (hard and soft copy)/ e-mails/ client files are updated.
- Dealing with occupants’ queries in verbal/ written form.
- Ensuring robust complaint management process is in place and is followed meticulously
- Communicating and circulating information to occupants’ authorities on operational complications.
- Ensuring health and life safety regulations/ manuals are adhered on site
- All risk assessment recommendations are implemented and enforced for compliances.
- Creating business continuity plans.
- Resolving emergency maintenance matters with urgency.
- Maintaining exemplary relationship management with projects, consultants, contractors, govt. authorities, statutory agencies for ease and smooth operations and maintenance of the property.
- Creating and submitting the daily management report (DMR) and the monthly management reports (MMR).
- Coordinate and maintain the as-built drawing and transition document library.
- Work closely with the regional RO / HO / SME/ Training teams and ensure closures of all required reports.
- Facilitate the services under the Slogan “No Safety No Work”.
You will be working on Retail site, located at Gurgaon
Work Schedule: Site team: e.g.: Property Manager +2 Other details if any
You will be reporting to Operation Manager.
Sound like you? Here is what we’re looking for:
Being Analytical and Meticulous
Understanding and managing people dynamics is core to your role. You must have a keen eye for detail and have excellent problem-solving skills
You will have a Degree / Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical /Civil /Marine Engineering OR equivalent, with min 7 to 8 years of work experience in Facility Industry /Real Estate/ Hotel or Construction Industry. For residential sites candidates with residential experience will be preferred.
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Dear Candidate we are Hiring for Sr. Technical Associate(patent Portfolio Development) for One of the Reputed Organisations in Gurgaon. position: Sr. Technical Associate (patent Portfoli [...]
Dear Candidate we are Hiring for Sr. Technical Associate(Patent Portfolio Development) for One of the Reputed Organisations in Gurgaon. Position: Sr. Technical Associate(Patent Portfolio [...]
Roles and Responsibilities - What does this role hold for you?? - Converting prospects into customers by show-casing appropriate primary residential properties to the prospects, which matching the [...]
Our Purpose Xceedance (www.xceedance.com) is a global provider of strategic consulting and managed services, technology, data sciences and blockchain solutions to insurance organizations. Domiciled [...]