• Responsible for assessing the counterparty risk of large global organizations in terms of credit risk based on quantitative & qualitative data.
• Preparing high quality risk analysis of large global counterparties to assess their credit quality, proposing internal risk ratings, recommending appropriate limits (funded, non-funded, hedging and settlement), and negotiating / reviewing legal terms and conditions.
• Drafting a detailed opinion-based research report identifying various risk and mitigants and making a recommendation to the Risk Department for approval.
o Comprehensive fundamental analysis (P&L;, BS, CF, and Liquidity)
o Analyzing the transaction structure for all product categories and recommending appropriate limits and terms
o Review of the counterparty’s strategy and its business risk
o Researching industry dynamics, global economic conditions, and competitive environment
o Identification and evaluation of repayment sources, including collateral valuation and asset coverage analysis
o Financial modelling and forecasting - In-depth modelling / cash flow analysis in order to determine debt repayment capability
o Proposing risk ratings using bank’s internal model based on financial and economic data
• Evaluating / negotiating various loan / legal agreements such as Term Sheet, Credit Agreements, ISDA & CSA, and SBLC Agreements to assess loan structure and accordingly propose credit terms and conditions
• Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders (such as relationship bankers, KYC, operations, legal and syndication agents).
• Ensure adherence to market deadlines for deals and timely completion of annual reviews
• Proactively monitoring the assigned portfolio by tracking the industry / economic / regulatory developments, counterparty-related news, and other early warning indicators.
• Participate in corporate and lenders calls
• Ensure compliance with all internal policies and applicable regulatory requirements
• Strong financial analytical skills and understanding of accounting (local GAAP and IFRS), legal, and regulatory issues governing relevant sectors
• Ability to assess credit terms and conditions (legal documents), including financial covenants, security and collateral
• Knowledge of capital markets / traded products, commercial financing facilities and investment banking products
• Strong writing skills particularly assessing and summarizing financial transactions (credit requests, covenant waivers, etc.) and making a recommendation
• Ability to investigate / research / synthesize data and make appropriate conclusions
• Ability to prepare financial models / forecasts for various scenarios;
• Ability to organize time and manage deliverables to meet stringent market deadlines
• Ability to complete work with minimal or no supervision and accommodate shifting priorities
• Ability to work in a team environment and coordinating with various stakeholders, such as front office bankers and salespersons, risk team, and clients spread across different time zones
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Summary He should make customers feel welcome and at ease. A community manager is the person responsible for managing, improving, and leveraging relationships within a coworking space. Respons [...]
Qualification : MBA(Pursuing) Industry : Stock Market. Role : Sales/Relationship Executive. Intern Responsibilities and Expectations: Manage a high volume of leads, conduct cold calling and help [...]
- BE Computer Science, BTech, Master of computer Applications (MCA), MSc Information Technology (IT) with relevant experience in Software testing, 1 to 2 years of testing experience - Well versed in [...]
Job description: Candidate who can work with full involvement in Sales Both Freshers and Experience Candidates with Good communication skill and able to communicate with people of all levels with go [...]