- Run a quality check on entire infra, ensure that everything is smooth.
- Monitor inbox placement for customers.
- Enforce Email standards like SPF, DKIM and DMARC for all new clients.
- Analyze performance and advice clients on best practices of email sending and enforce them.
- Be up to date with global email trends, and implement them within the system.
- Tracking and correcting DNSBL listings and other ISP blocks.
- Designing and running tests on Email Deliverability.
- Applying, Testing and verifying Feedback Loops.
- Maintaining DNS and MTAs.
- Build strong industry relationships through Online and offline forums that will enable netcore to develop a leadership position in our industry.
- Work with marketing to generate blogs and webinars to drive thought leadership within the email industry.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Property Manager Property and Asset Management What this job involves You will be in charge of the entire bouquet of Property Management Services provided at the site. Your [...]
Job Description Essential Professional Expertise (Please mention areas of Work, Skills Needed) eg PL/SQL, ASP.NET, Core Java,SAS, Treasury Finance, Functional Skills if any Basic experience in Oper [...]
Job Description Job ID 303303BR Position Title Life Cycle Manager Job Description Our External Supply Operations include 1,000 manufacturers worldwide and handle 3rd party manufacturers for st [...]
Job Description Role Description The incumbent will be responsible for making daily reports, thematic reports, special reports using fundamental and technical analysis, Elliott wave patterns and [...]