Thank you for your interest in Össur.
The most important resource of Össur is its staff. At Össur, we value our extensive skills and knowledge base and naturally we nurture a spirit of innovation. With wide-ranging roles involved in our business, Össur is keen to attract talented individuals and accomplished team players, who are ready to contribute to the achievement of our goals.
As the Manager of our O&P; Services B2B Software team, you will be creating software applications and solutions that enable our customers to run more efficient and technologically advanced O&P; practices and provide exceptional care to patients. This role will further establish the team focusing on our suite of B2B solutions,
with a mandate to lead and execute in order to create and maintain world class business and clinical software. You will manage a small, diverse team of software developers, contractors and technology specialists as well as contribute to the execution of development and delivery of integrated software solutions focused on O&P; clinical businesses and the advancement in patient care. You have experience delivering complex software applications and leading a passionate team of software developers. The successful candidate will also integrate with Ossur’s global IT team, sharing best practices and knowledge, and integrating the suite of B2B Software solutions into Ossur’s technology stack.
- Responsible for software development and maintenance across all B2B software platforms within Össur’s O&P; Services division
- System Architecture oversight, planning, development and execution of consolidated software roadmap
- Responsibility to integrate with and leverage Global IT led systems and dev teams, including Salesforce, infrastructure, NAV, etc
- Integrations across platforms
- Manages B2B Software team
- Manages collaboration with other Global IT leaders, and accessing other dev resource teams (internal, and outsourced)
- All employees must be aware, have knowledge and shall have received general training in Quality requirements of Össur. Training takes place in the Onboarding process and in New Employee Orientation. More specific Quality training is job specific.
- All training related to the quality management system is done in accordance to the Training Management Process (QM1681).
- Exercises good use of company funds and property within the set guidelines. Maintains an honest and professional attitude as the company’s representative at all times.
- Contributes to a safe working environment by maintaining own workspace and reporting any potential hazards.
- Adhere to Company’s safety rules
- Adhere to Company Values – Honesty – Frugality - Courage
- BS/BA degree in technology or related discipline is required, masters preferred
- 7 plus years software development experience in a managerial or leadership capacity
- Process mapping and business analysis skills
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Capable of executing in parallel to leading
- Proven leadership & cross-functional co-ordination
- Functions well within a collaborative team environment and understand influence management & emotional intelligence
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills in group and one-on-one settings
- Strong analytical and project management skills required
- Strong organization and people management skills required
- Computer skills are required, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Approximately 25% travel is required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision,
and ability to adjust focus
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking to hire BDM (IT Sales) for our head office location (New Delhi, Janak Puri) Desired candidate's profile :- - Candidate must be proficient in selling Web and Mobile app services. [...]
Quintype helps hundreds of digital content publishers grow better and we’d love to grow with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small and large content compan [...]
About EY As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That [...]
Job Description Job Description: Understanding the RFP/RFQ for Custom Application Development, Internet Marketing Projects leads received through various sources including online portals like upwo [...]