Control Strategy, Planning & Governance team is part of the COO Control Organization. This group will be responsible for strategy, planning and execution for the centrally Control-owned activities, driving consistency of action and focus consistent with Control Organization's roles, responsibilities, and priorities.
About the Role
- The Business Risk & Control Senior Associate will be responsible to lead Risk Identification & Assessment workstream as part of WFIP Control Strategy, Planning and Governance team
- Responsibilities includemonitoring and reporting of internal and external risk events, Enterprise Risk Identification & Assessment (ERIA),
Risk & Control Self Assurance (RCSA), Business Process Management (BPM), internal controls programs, self-assurance (Control evaluation), operational risk assurance and analysis.
- Perform Legal Entity Risk Assessment as per the Enterprise Guidelines and in close collaboration with Legal Entity stakeholders.
- Partner and liaise closely with the Enterprise Programs teams, Control leadership and team to implement key Control Programs, initiatives and priorities of Control Organization.
- Have a structured approach to manage controls and ability to challenge status quo and build relationships
- Develop and implement an effective change management process for any changes in the standard operating environment. This would involve identifying the risks associated with the change, conducting risk assessment and help implement risk mitigation plan working with the stakeholders.
- Proactively and continuously promote engagement of business functions to integrate the risk programs into daily activities/operations, drive risk awareness across the stakeholder groups.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Professional experience of 6+ years in Risk & Control Management.
- University degree in Business or related discipline.
- Certification in Risk Management.
- Proficient in understanding information and preparation of power point presentations, word documents and excel analytics.
- Proficient in business writing skills including drafting email correspondences, agenda items, minutes of meetings and report writing.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with stakeholders including Control Leaders / delegates and other stakeholders.
- Proven ability in exercising independent judgment and applying prudent risk mitigation principles
- Demonstrate collaboration, strong negotiation, communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Takes initiative to gets things done on their own; ability to work independently as well as part of a collaborative team
- Broad understanding of businesses of Business Groups and Enterprise Functions within WFIP and their vertical alignment to the Enterprise.
- Good understanding of Risk Management Framework, Enterprise policies and procedures related to Risk & Controls.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Who we are looking for: The purpose of the job is to provide end to end support to investment company clients for timely completion of preparation of financial statements, portfolio schedules and as [...]
Job Description Department Overview Control Strategy, Planning & Governance team is part of the COO Control Organization. This group will be responsible for strategy, planning and execution for th [...]
Roles and Responsibilities Senior Associate, Internal Auditor Information Technology Job Summary The Senior Associate, Internal Auditor plays a key role in a dynamic, Global Financial Technology (F [...]
Job Description Job Skill: Anti Money Laundering Designation: Management Level - 08-Associate Manager Job Location: Bengaluru Qualifications: Any Graduation Years of Experience: 10 [...]