About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India & Philippines (WF I&P;) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions. WF I&P; operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about WF I&P; at our International Careers website.
Corporate Risk enables all Wells Fargo businesses to identify and manage risk. The team focuses on several key risk areas, including credit risk, operational risk, market risk, reputation risk, and compliance risk. Within Corporate Risk,
the Operational Risk Group is responsible for independently overseeing the management of operational risk exposures (including monitoring and reporting on aggregate operational risk exposures across groups, legal entities, geographies and jurisdictions) and the quality of operational risk management practices across the company.
of this group include: developing, maintaining, and ensuring adherence to enterprise-wide operational risk frameworks, risk policies, and risk management procedures aligned to approved risk appetite statements.
The Technology, Third Party and Information Risk Oversight (TTIRO) team is an Independent Risk Management (IRM) function within the Corporate Risk Group. TTIRO is accountable for Operational risk oversight of the front lines: Third Party Center of Excellence (COE), Business Continuity and Resiliency, and Wells Fargo Technology, and oversight across the enterprise for technology risk, information security risk, information management risk, third-party risk, and business resiliency and disaster recovery risk.
- Overseeing front line adherence to the Wells Fargo Risk Management Framework
- Maintaining an independent view of the Company’s aggregate and material technology risk, information security risk, information management risk, third-party risk, and business resiliency and disaster recovery risk
- Identifying and providing appropriate operational risk coverage for the organizations in scope and their risk-taking activities
- Enabling timely, informed and efficient operational risk identification, escalation, reporting, and decision-making
About this role:
The “Operational Risk Associate” will be responsible for building meaningful insights for aggregating/disaggregating metrics and complex datasets, perform practical business analysis, and develop and present insights in a meaningful and easy to understand manner. He/she should ensure data integrity by identifying the gaps, anomalies and any inconsistencies within the data
- Developing high-quality, validated, and trusted risk reports that ensures an accurate depiction of risk, risk trends and change-in-risk states
- Analyzing various data (structured and unstructured) across all lines of business (LOBs), using Cognos, Statistical Analysis System (SAS) and Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Ensuring that data with production code in Tableau, Cognos, Statistical Analysis System (SAS) are accurate and reporting standards are met.
- Documenting/summarizing/communicating any limitations with data or logic behind created reports.
- Collaborating with domain consultants to understand and gather their requirements, and supporting any adhoc information requests.
- Contribute to efficiency initiatives by automating existing manual processes.
- Participate in regular meetings as enhancements are made to the reporting to ensure accuracy.
Market Skills and Certifications
Our ideal candidate will clearly demonstrate the following experience, knowledge and/or abilities:
- Relevant experience of 2-5 years into reporting and analytics.Minimum 2+ years of experience with SQL or other querying languages, scripting languagesMinimum 2+ years hands on experience in Base SAS and SAS DI is requiredMinimum 2+ years hands on experience in Cognos
- Ability to synthesize complex analytical findings into executive level communications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in computer science, economics, statistics, mathematics or other quantitative field.
- Data Analytics & Reporting experience in technology risk management, information security, third party, information management risk, compliance, or other risk types
- Knowledge and experience with technology-related regulatory requirements and frameworks including FFIEC, COBIT, COSO, NIST, ISO a plus
- Knowledge on Tableau and Advanced Excel (VBA Macros) will be an added advantage
- Predictive modeling experience – text mining, regression, classification, statistics will be an added advantage
- Strong ability to work with and influence peers, leaders and team members at all levels and across functional lines.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment while establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Ability to anticipate and ask the right questions to assess all facets of an effort
- Technology (SAS or Cognos or Tableau) and Risk Management Certifications
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
MindKraft - IT Consulting, Human Resource, IT Staffing, Software Development, Product Development, Web Designing services in Hyderabad, India. Position ID Job Title View Job Apply Job Sr. Software Eng [...]
We are looking for Business Manager having 3 to 4 years of experience in Grocery Retail Industry. MSR INDIA LIMITED has been into FMCG Business since Decade, we understand the consumer requirement [...]
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication - Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools - Meet personal/team sal [...]