Being an Analyst at Google is about much more than simply crunching numbers – it’s about finding compelling insights within data and using your exceptional business and communication skills to translate those insights into action. As one of the masterminds behind our strategic planning, forecasting and analysis, you’ll spend your time digging into big, complex data sets. The data will not remain inert in your hands, however, since you’ll use your critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills to influence and drive thoughtful and well-informed decision making with our most senior business leaders within the organization, and potentially some of our biggest clients.
As a Business Analyst on the team,
you will identify reporting and insights needs for customers globally and convert them into detailed business requirements for automated solutions. You will design functional solutions or mocks for these insights and then collaborate with authoring teams to build those solutions. In this role, you will need deep understanding of advertiser needs around report solutions, the ability to thrive in ambiguity, and lastly the ability to filter through the complexity of our advertiser portfolio to develop solutions.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Partner with Sales and gTech users to define business requirements, convert them into mocks/wireframes, and obtain sign-offs before the hand-over to Product Management/Engineering for development.
- Collaborate with the global Sales Operations team to track progress against reporting automation roadmap. Identify issues and address them proactively while working closely with cross-functional stakeholders through the report development cycle.
- Be the thought leader in reporting and insights solutions space. Understand emerging business needs and work closely with Cross-Media Tools to influence Product to include business needs in their roadmap.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) during the report development cycle, in partnership with cross-functional teams and different audience groups.
- Drive adoption of automated reporting solutions. Lead report features, conduct trainings, capture feedback and close the loop by suggesting improvements to Product Management/Engineering.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- 8 years of experience in working in analytics, including understanding customer needs, identify trends in data, and develop solutions.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues inside and outside of the immediate team and formulate solutions for open-ended problems.
- Track record of having high productivity and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Model Risk & Quantitative Analytics Role - Investment Bank - IIT/IIM (2-5 yrs) - You'll be responsible for ensuring the integrity of key financial models, reviewing and developing models for pricing [...]
Boys and girls urgently hiring shopping mall fresher and experience Fresher and experience Qualification - अनपढ़ से ग्रेजुएट तक + कंप्यूटर Age limit [...]
New job opening in shopping mall for freshers candidate Need to good communication skill and knowledge of computer Qualification 12th to graduate Location all Delhi NCR Near by Post data entry a [...]
Job Description : With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world\u2019s biggest brands\u2014and we have fun doing it. Now, we\u2019re [...]