The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
The Go-to-Market Strategy and Operations organization partners with our Cloud sales organization in developing go-to-market strategies, providing business critical insights using analytics, ensuring cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helping teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward.
We stay focused on aligning company priorities with excellent day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
In this role, you will be a critical member of the Cloud Go-To-Market Operations team. Our team focuses on deconstructing and re-creating businesses to meet changing strategic and operational needs, enable, incubate, and scale innovation, establish more efficient practices, and align functions and stakeholders to help the company continue to achieve its vast potential. You will be a thought and execution partner for our India Cloud Leadership Team, and help drive best global practices in India. You will help scale up our successful business in the region by helping Google define and execute strategic and operational initiatives that contribute to the company's growth and drive operational excellence.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Analyze and develop deep insights on business performance, core performance metrics and support in preparation of weekly/monthly business reviews for the sales teams and cross-functional teams.
- Drive operational excellence (business growth, opportunity and health and performance metrics) across our rapidly growing Cloud teams in-market. Ensure that stakeholders issues get resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide operations support on issue resolution on post planning efforts, and oversee the systems used by the operations teams for data mining and analysis.
- Work with cross functional partners including Support, Vertical Solutions, Demand Execution, Finance, Marketing, and HR. Share best practices with other regional/global Google Sales Operations teams.
- Support the planning cycle by providing insights into performance, business growth, trends, growth rate, productivity. Set-up territories, account segments, organizational design and goals.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of experience in consulting, and/or working in a Sales Operations role in an enterprise software firm
- Experience working in an enterprise software/cloud sales/consulting organization
- Experience influencing and collaborating with senior stakeholders in a matrixed organization
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and fast paced environment with limited direction. Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-constrained projects at once
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, presentation and communication skills
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description : Req ID:94484 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, a [...]
Job Description : NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-think [...]
Minimum 1 to 5 yr experience in loan department [...]
- Sales and Marketing Executives research and develop marketing and sales strategies for a company. Their job is to drive sales by designing and implementing targeted marketing strategies. Sales and M [...]