- Analyzes, develops, and delivers content for online help systems, user guides, and technical manuals for SaaS and Mobility applications.
- Requires supervision with a lead writer or manager to ensure processes and standards as applicable.
- Collaborates with other technical writers in peer and copy editing to ensure quality.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts and internal stakeholders (PD/PMG) to determine necessary content updates.
- Delivers documentation that meets all defined requirements from PD/PMG and warrants product functionality.
- Obtains approval of new or revised content by subject matter experts and key contributors to cross-functional teams.
Adheres to department processes and writing standards.
- Provides input regarding project scopes, estimates, and completion dates of assigned deliverables against a defined timeline.
- Provides input to lead writer or manager on software designs to improve overall quality (usability) of the product.
- Adheres to project plans and provides timely status reports to lead writer or manager. Comfortably uses technology currently in use to complete documentation tasks and to monitor and resolve documentation defects.
- Under close supervision, responsible for writing and publishing product documentation in accordance with product release dates, functional scope, and standards.
- Conducts appropriate reviews and receives feedback/approvals from subject matter experts.
- Works collaboratively with other technical writers in peer and copy editing to ensure quality.
- Collaborates with the lead writer or manager to develop documentation plans and schedules.
- Adheres to and provides input of improvements to department processes and writing standards.
Desired Skills :
- Good knowledge of the English language and grammar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with varied user assistance deliverables, processes, and techniques
- Exposure to user experience and information experience design
- Good organizational skills and problem-solving abilities
- Strong collaboration skills to work with multiple teams
- Good understanding of technical writing fundamentals (DDLC/Style Guide/Writing Style/Usages)
- Ability to consistently meet aggressive deadlines and be part of a high-performance team
Required skills and experience:
- BA/BS or MA/MS in Technical Communication, English, Instruction Design, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Preferably 4+ years of experience in writing software documentation and developing related forms of user assistance. Alternatively, experience in software or application development
- Experience in or exposure to cloud technology, and mobility documentation
- 1 to 2 years of minimum experience working with a Content Management System/Version Control System
- 1 to 2 years of minimum experience working with a bug tracking system
- Experience in using MS Word, and MadCap Flare or any other leading XML based authoring tool
- Experience of working in Agile Development methodology
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hi, Greetings from Trigent software ltd Roles and Responsibilities - . Net & Power Automation , RPA and Power Apps. - 1.5 3.5 years is mandate. - Design, develop, implemen [...]
*Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications. [...]
SALARY: 5 to 6 lakhs LOCATION : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India VACANCIES: 1 QUALIFICATION: Any Graduate MALE/FEMALE: Male/Female EXPERIENCE: 3 to 5 years JOB DETAILS [...]
CGG Recruitment 2020 - System Administrator Vacancy - Apply NowCGG Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (CGG) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B [...]