For over 10 years
, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Customer Service Engineer
Location: Chandigarh, India
The Customer Service Engineer will report to the Product Support Manager. The Customer service agent will be required to handle customer interactions (both inbound and outbound) over email and phone calls. The job responsibilities also include sending communications, assisting with Datacenter migrations and working on projects assigned to the customer experience team. He / She should be proactive in responding to and handling different queries of the customer.
Customer Care department is responsible for providing troubleshooting and advanced technical support services to a wide range of internal and external clients across many industries. We are responsible for keeping our customer's network protected and ensure that their issues are taken care of right from deployment to adding new licenses. Our main objective will be to delight our customers so that we have high retention and upsell opportunities with our clients.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Manage outbound communication with respect to scheduled changes, upgrades, and migrations.
- We should be able to drive customer engagements as per the project(s) assigned.
- We should be able to maintain the balance between the customer's requirements and business.
- Maintain and share daily progress reports.
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written)
- Must be driver and self-starter, motivated willing to go above and beyond “CAN-DO” attitude
- Must be aware of every aspect related to the organization in terms of processes, products and services and policy procedures
- Ability to work under pressure and drive customer engagements following a defined process
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent customer management/time management and project management skills
- Ability to drive closures with customers
- Need a basic understanding of TCP/IP and Networking
- Any CCNA/CCDP certification is a good value add
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Born and built 100% in the cloud, Zscaler operates a massive, global cloud security architecture, delivering the entire gateway security stack as a service. By providing fast, secure connections betwe [...]
1. Conducting surveys in field and assessment of loss. 2. Coordinating with insured for claim documents & processing. 3. Monitor the process flow of allotted claims from registration to settlement [...]
Job Description Senior Automation Engineer (Networking,Automation,Python/Perl) Engineering Chandigarh, India Description For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the sec [...]
Customer Support Executive from 2 to 7 year(s) of Experience Chandigarh Job Description Desired Attributes for the position Strong analytic and problem-solving skills Good verbal & written communicati [...]