Skill: L3 Support
Role / Tier: T2
- Manage customer incidents, requests,and changes through the WK ticketing system and as directed by the WPT Teamheads.
- Collaborate with WK Engineeringto resolve customer-reported issues
- Manage L3 escalations and significant/criticalincidents as directed by the WPT team
- Reporting all activity to theWPT Team lead
- Contribute to technical servicedesign and consult with Virtusa vDaaS Service Architects to supply guidance onservice documentation and maturation.
- Assist team with SOP writing,documenting processes, and making improvement recommendations to ensure servicestability.
- Light automation with scriptingtools such as batch, PowerShell, and some python.
- Assist with current DR processenhancements and work with Sr. Architects to implement changes
- The scope of L3 support cancover anywhere from the end-point device to the cloud infrastructure.
- L3 technicians possess a strongunderstanding of Amazon WorkSpaces, knowledge of public cloud services (AmazonEC2 and storage services, zero- and thin-client technologies and management),web browsers, troubleshooting errors, Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OS, iOS,Android, file/folder/cloud storage, network technologies and protocols,end-point network configuration, and the role of the OSI model in networkingand troubleshooting, particularly in the context of connecting from theInternet to WorkSpaces, potentially through firewalls, high latency links, andfrom locations globally.
- L3 support staff must have astrong acumen as an escalation tier.
Commonskills for all positions:
- AWS Services: AmazonWorkspaces, Virtual Private Cloud, Direct Connect, Directory Connector EC2(Compute, Network, Storage), S3, Cloud Watch, Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway,RDS
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructureand Protocols: Amazon Workspaces & PCoIP and other protocols, including asused in long-distance computing
- Client & Infrastructure:Windows 10, Server OS, Active Directory, DNS, RADIUS, GPO, OSI Networking, ElectronicSoftware Distribution.
- End-Point Devices: Zero/ThinClients, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Chromebook, Linux
- Support provided in Englishonly, multilingual may be a bonus
- Use WK standard ITSM processesand tools
- Adhere to WK’s standardoperating procedures for incident management
- End-User related performance,login, WK OS Specific, end-user profiles, application performance
- Active Monitoring of AmazonCloudWatch Alarms and remediation of alarms
- Perform manual tasks as per therequest of the support queue
- Monitor request queue forfailed automation tasks and proper remediation.
- Work with Amazon support totriage known issues and bugs, supply workarounds
- Perform deep levelinvestigations by supplying data and leveraging resources from WK end-user,network, security, Microsoft, and Amazon to determine root cause andpreventative actions.
BE/Btech inComputer Science or Information Systems
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Summary Experience: 0 - 1 Years Location: Bangalore Designation: Recruitment Executive Trainee Degree: BA, BBA/BMS, BCA, BCom, BCS, BSc-Comp/IT, BSc-Other Educational L [...]
Job Summary: The Senior Tax Associate assists team members with a variety of tasks to provide client engagement support and coordination. The Senior Tax Associate ensures all support needs are met a [...]
JOB DESCRIPTION Skill: AWS ETL Developer Role: T2 – T3 Are you passionate about writing and love to explore new technology? Ready to put your well-rounded content developing skills to [...]
Job Description Senior Consultant-Oracle DBA - 20000SJ7 Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages : English Preferred Qualifications This position is for Oracle [...]