We are a departmentwhich values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I;) and is committed to realizingthe firm’s D&I; ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct andEthics Standards
The CloudCollaboration Services Specialist is responsible for supporting our employeesthrough the support and engineering involved with maintaining and enhancing theCloud-based Collaboration platforms at Credit Suisse - predominantly Zoom forvideo conferencing, but additionally: Slack; Symphony; MS Teams and LeapXpertimplementations. The goal of the team is to deliver stable collaborationplatforms through the efficient and effective execution of changes, managedescalations, and ownership of production product lifecycles.
Integration of thepublicly available cloud services with Credit Suisse’s security controls iscrucial to protect the Bank’s data, as is governance and oversight of theplatforms’ consumption by the internal user-base. Development and support ofthe services via the vendor-provided APIs will be required to streamlineoperating processes through automation, as well as providing new end-userfunctionality. Additionally role requires knowledge of general unifiedcollaboration solutions and platforms (Skype for Business, Cisco Webex). Goodlevel of client communication manner is required for every Cloud CollaborationServices Specialist as well as good team player skills set.
- Incident queue coverage in shift patterns between 7:00-18:00
- Manage and prioritize all dispatched tickets. Troubleshoot to best of your knowledge and if 3rd level troubleshooting is replenished, engage other support teams for help. Utilize all possible contact channels (IM, phone, email) to seek incident resolution.
- Maintain pro-active approach to resolve End Users issue.
- Provide all internal clients with a dedicated, positive and efficient service at all times
- Maintain flexibility to help 1st and 2nd line of support if required.
- Adhere to process and procedures to maintain quality and professionalism
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Ability to use and troubleshoot Zoom and other Cloud Collaboration platforms
- Demonstrate a “Positive Can Do” approach at all times.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and group management
- Knowledge of scripting tools, automation and APIs would be a benefit
- Knowledge and understanding of Skype for Business or other collaboration platforms (Webex, Slack)
- ITIL v3 Foundation (or later) would be an advantage
- Any IT (technical) certificates (Microsoft, ITIL) would be a benefit
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Well organized, self-motivated, punctual, and flexible in approach to work
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, keep things simple, patience, creativity, conflict management skills.
- Ability to recognize priorities and hande client’s expectations
- Demonstrate a high level of customer focus and empathy.
- Strong Teamwork and communication / information sharing.
- Proven extensive experience of supporting an end user environment.
- Agile attitude full of initiatives to improvethe internal procedures and processes
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 [...]
Job Description Location: Pune Reference Code: 90269459 Business Area: COO & Functions Area of Expertise: Operations Contract: Permanent Job Title:Capital Risk Location: Pune [...]
Asst Prof- ME Mechanical: Organize and implement an instructional program Identify, choose and implement different teaching methods for all students with various educational backgrounds [...]
Angular Developer (2 Positions) for this role Work Location: Pune Experience: 1 - 3 years Job Brief: We are looking for a, [...]