- Experience in information security management and related functions such as ISO27001, ISAE3402.
- Ability to align information security policies with business requirements
- Flair for translating information security requirements into IT security controls & measures
- ISO27001 LA Certified or equivalent Preferred, CISM/CISSP.
- Project management skills & an ability to translate business requirements into technical IT security deliverables
- Conduct information security management reviews and information security management system (ISMS) assessments
- Ensure technical implementation and business processes are aligned
- Lead the design, implementation, operation and maintenance security management systems
- Participate in the creation, review and update of information security policies
- Provide complex technical advice, recommendations and consultancy on networks, infrastructure, products and services supplied
- IT Governance, risk & compliance
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Posting Senior Product Manager (Technical) Chennai, India Product- India Full-time Alation continues to hire for roles at various locations with all interviewing and on [...]
Tittle Vice President/Sr. Group Manager, Control Through subordinate managers, oversees multiple large teams responsible for complex responsibilities in identifying, analyzing, monitoring and minimizi [...]
Job Description Role Overview : We are looking for a passionate and self-driven professional with the ability to lead the Governance, Risk, and Compliance function at Freshworks. You will play a k [...]
Job Title:Security Engineer (Encryption) Location:Chennai The Senior Cryptographic Analyst is responsible for maintenance of existing (as well as pipeline) application cryptographic services, s [...]