This is a requirement for Oracle Financial Services PrimeSourcing division. We are a part of Oracle Financial Services Global Business Unit (FSGBU) business unit and our specialized solutions address the unique business needs of banking and financial institutions, enabling them to make more informed business decisions and serve customers better.
Job Responsibilities :
- Understand the business scenario, operational scenario and the business case for the project
- Create, enhance and maintain Cognos environmentsreportsFramework Manager models to support business requirements.
- Work with business to design and develop Cognos Analytics reports using Report Studio.
- Design and develop complex reports including Canned/Ad hoc reports, Analysis, Scorecards, Dashboards, Graphical reports using multi data sources, dynamic prompts, macros and complex multiple queries according to user requirements.
- Design, implement, maintain and perform routine administration activities of Cognos Analytics instances.
- Develop custom SQL reports within short period of time and validate Cognos reports using hand written SQL queries.
- Train and support Cognos end users (information consumers and power users)
Skills Required :
- 4-6 yrs of experience with releavent experience in Cognos Development.
- We are looking for a very strong Cognos BI/Analytics candidate with good knowledge in SQL having more than 4+ years’ experience.
- Should have excellent communication, reasoning and analytical skills.
- Ability to collaborate on a team with infrastructure, data warehouse and business analyst resources, and clearly communicate solutions to both technical and non-technical team members
- Knowledge of BI/Data Warehouse concepts, including dimensional modelling
- Should have experience in FM modelling, reports development and migration of reports to different version of Cognos.
- Should have experience in Cognos 11 installation, configuration and migration of Cognos 10 reports to 11.
- Should be able to work on complex queries in Cognos 11 version.
- Should have a good understanding of requirement and be flexible.
- Must have Development experience in Cognos BI 10 reporting, Cognos analytics and SQL.
- Strong technical comprehension of Cognos 1011 products with hands on experience in Series 8 to 11 products.
- Strong understanding of Cognos installation configuration administration
- Highly skilled in SQL development (Oracle/SQL Server)
- Experience in ETL tools like SSIS/Informatica is an added advantage
- Should be an individual contributor, able to drive work with passion and ensure deliverables are fast.
Education and Experience :
- Engineering degree
- 4-9 years of experience in medium complex data warehouse environment, hands-on Data warehousing project experience and experience in full life cycle Business Intelligence development, implementation, tuning and support.
Work location: Bangalore
Special need: Candidate selection is based on Customer interview clearance.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are looking for Mature, presentable candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills candidate. Preferred Female. Job Description: Counselling Students and parents. Registering Ca [...]
Bangalore, Jayanagar Manage to convince the customer to clear balance outstanding dues Dress code to be followed as per policy, behave appropriately and be very courteous to the customers, dea [...]
Job Responsibilities: Supports operating units by implementing human resources programs; solving performance problems. Job Description: Implements human resources programs by providing human r [...]
Job: Operations Primary Location: ASEAN & South Asia-India-Bangalore Schedule: Full-time Employee Status: Permanent Posting Date: 23/Sep/2020 Unposting Date: 07/Oct/2020 About Stand [...]