Bank of America
Overview * (Bank of America overview, BA Continuum India overview, Business Overview)
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank
KYC team ensures an environment where particular client is complying with the CDD guidelines. They perform the checks on the population managed by On-boarding teams globally and are responsible to have most updated documentation / information updated for clients maintaining relationship with Bank of America
The purpose of the job is to report and analyze data around completeness and accuracy of the “Know Your Customer” data and information that is collected on our clients and to ensure compliance with Anti-Money Laundering policies and procedures. In addition, this job is to insure that the proper Risk related activities are preformed based on the analysis of that client data and in accordance with AML policies. This information is critical in our efforts to comply with internal risk avoidance efforts and external compliance requirements.
- Update identification information and evidence any material changes to the business or relationship via a third party source.
- Obtain renewed certificates for expired US Patriot Act Certificates.
- Update the Risk scoring engine and reassess risk ratings applying any special policy.
- Monitor name changes and mergers previously not updated and identified as part of the AML refresh and notify the AOG
- Refresh approved accounts on a regular basis using the risk based approach (risk based approach determines the frequency)
Education* - B.Com, BBA.
Certifications If Any - Relevant AML certifications
Experience Range* :1-2 Years Relevant Experience
Mandatory skills* Good knowledge of AML / KYC requirements
- Knowledge of various corporate structures e.g. Funds, Trusts, Partnerships, SPV’s etc.
- Familiarity with Global Banking and market products an advantage Knowledgeable of regulatory environment, risk framework, policies & standards.
Work Timings* 17:30- 2:30
Job Location* Gurgaon
* Mandatory Fields
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Franchise Business Consultant / Development Manager Job Description We are looking for a qualified and motivated Franchise Business Consultant to prospect for new clients(brands & investors ) by ne [...]
E - Commerce Manager Job Description : We- re looking for a highly motivated and experienced Manager eCommerce to lead our eCommerce and Digital Business in India. The Manager will be the leading v [...]
Stellar is looking for Product Marketing Lead - B2B with expertise in business development and team handling skills. We have proven record of giving the best technology solutions in the domain sinc [...]
Urgently looking for Inside Sales - BDM professionals for one of our business verticals (Australia market). Candidates should have good inside sales exposure in international markets and must have exp [...]