Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
We are looking for the rare individual who has a passion for precise language, enjoys communicating clearly and effectively through written media, and a knack for paying careful attention to details and deadlines. This very experienced writer will help us in our customer product documentation group. We create user guides, reference manuals, datasheets, and quick start guides for our complex product lines of customizable SoC products.
As a Technical Writer for the Design IP group,
you will be responsible for developing and writing user collateral across all Design IP product lines and working with the Tech Pubs Manager and team to design and implement a ‘best in class’ configurable, topic-based documentation system.
- Write, edit, proofread, and prepare product documentation to support product releases
- Work closely with engineering, customer support, and product management teams to create and ensure the readability, technical accuracy, and completeness of the product documentation
- Convert content into DITA XML format to aid in transition to modular documentation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with attention to company documentation and quality assurance standards
- Proven ability to understand and retain complex concepts and transform these concepts into technical content that is suitable for customer documents
- Working knowledge of publications tools such as FrameMaker, MS Word, oXygen, Visio
- Experience developing DITA-XML documentation is a plus
- Positive teamwork skills to conduct interviews with various users and technical staff to gather data for documentation
- Ability to deliver documentation timely and communicate schedule risks or issues
- Experience in writing technical documentation for semiconductor IPs or SoC designs.
Knowledge of documentation tools for scripting languages is a plus.
- Working knowledge of programming languages, Verilog
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience as a technical writer
- Requires BA or BS or greater in a relevant technical field, English, or Technical Communications
- Writing Samples are required
To learn more about our product, visit
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position –SSoftware Engineer Our Team Informatica has strategically located Global Customer Support Centers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Our single mission is to provide custo [...]
Overview: We are the Gen-Next technology solution provider, solving complex business problems. We assist our happy customers across all spectrum to reimagine their business processes and navigate th [...]
Date Posted: 2020-09-22-07:00 Country: India Location: Nethra Tech Park, Old No 181, New plot No 40, EPIP Industrial Area Sy No 28, Kundalahalli Village, Krishnarajapuram, Bangalore, Ind [...]
Date Posted: 2020-09-21-07:00 Country: India Location: Nethra Tech Park, Old No 181, New plot No 40, EPIP Industrial Area Sy No 28, Kundalahalli Village, Krishnarajapuram, Bangalore, India Overv [...]