Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
• Hands on layout experience in various analog IP like Opamps, Bandgaps, Dataconverters, LDO and PLL etc.
• Understanding layout effects on the circuit such as speed, capacitance, power and area etc.,
• Knowledge of various analog layout techniques like matching, shielding etc.,
• Good understanding of DSM technology methodology, issues etc.,
• Having worked on latest technology nodes, 28nm and below,
• Must have good communication skills and should be team player.
• Scripting and automation experience is a plus.
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company: Qualcomm India Private Limited Job Area: Engineering Group, Engineering Group > Hardware Engineering Job Overview: Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering i [...]
Design and develop solutions using Machine Learning and other advanced AI technologies to solve a variety of problems Translate user stories and business requirements to technical solutions by buil [...]
Job Description The candidate will be part of an newly created organization within HSPE IOTG focusing on Post Silicon validation of vision class of chips . You will be working in post silicon valid [...]
About the role As a product engineer you working with your team and product owner, will be responsible for imagining, building, deploying and running one or more of these products. You will own th [...]